A message from Infat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

I meant "offended" as in lost your mod powers by insulting a "mod". It will simply be a game for the first few weeks, perhaps month or so, then once its settled down you can start acting proper mod. Even during the game, rules are rules, and anyone breaking them will lose powers. These can be reinstated if your friends have powers. The most popular people should "win."
    so this is just an idea for a popularity contest

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      so this is just an idea for a popularity contest
      Wombat loses, Miller wins.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

bah
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Russel Crowe: "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?!?!"

*Throws keyboard into the sand.*

*Spits*
          Last edited by Ted Striker; January 19, 2002, 01:46.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

First you must win their hearts, then you will have more power than you could ever imagine, even more than cesear! (or something like that)

so an analysis of this would mean that if everyone backed one person, they would be more powerful than MarkG, not to mention the lowly mods

somehow, i don't see this fabled person to magically get admin powers. i also don't see anyone here agreeing on who we should back

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oooh, discarded keyboard

*picks it up*

*runs away*
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

You sold me queer giraffes!

Win the crowd, win your freedom!

I'll show them something they've never seen before!

- That film has so many great quotes.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                    Actually no I'm not finished.

After reading up on it, I'd just like to state that I'm gonna fully back Infat in this, and PH/red_jon in the "other thing".

OK, there. I think that's it.
                    I knre I love you for a reason David (It's OK- me drunk).

MtG _ I;ve been banned by ming for bypassing the autocensor,

Comment

LOL, beer and posting = much fun
                      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

I knre I love you for a reason David (It's OK- me drunk).

MtG _ I;ve been banned by ming for bypassing the autocensor,
                        That was Ming. He calls things the way he sees them.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                          Mercator, are you SuperSneak?
                          What?! What made you think that?

(I love it how I always reply way too late, making my comments completely irrelevant and ignored for the most part... )
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

What you meant to say was "my, what a nicely misplaced compliment", right?
                            Life and death is a grave matter;
                            all things pass quickly away.
                            Each of you must be completely alert;
                            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Hilarious

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                                What you meant to say was "my, what a nicely misplaced compliment", right?
                                I was just wondering where you were. I mentioned you in the "Stupid People" gerbil thread on the OT. Man, am I good or what?
                                The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                                Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                                All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                                "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Working...
                                X