No announcement yet.

People who start "I'm leaving" threads should be permanently banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You fell for an old one, you made a spelling error when pointing out my spelling error, check out "anything" in your post.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Is this genuine spam, or is this genuine childish behaviour?

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
        You fell for an old one, you made a spelling error when pointing out my spelling error, check out "anything" in your post.
        typo.
        Its not difficult to recognise the difference.

SD: genuine childish behaviour. I have an excuse, as Chris keeps pointing out.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• You guys need to relax.

I never take any of this overly seriously, I'm surprised so many really do.

Horse sees it too, that's why he does these black humor threads.

Leaving a site you like over a silly matter is pedantic, and so it deserves plenty o' ribbing.

Is this genuine spam, or is this genuine childish behaviour?
          I see you have no problem joining in, one way or the other.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• All my posts have a reason behind them

Originally posted by Chris 62
            I see you have no problem joining in, one way or the other.

All in good fun. No-one should be allowed to be supercilious.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• *cruel chuckle*

Originally posetd by Chris62
              You guys need to relax.
              I never take any of this overly seriously, I'm surprised so many really do.
              I don't.

I do find "I'm leaving" threads amusing though, epecially when the person in question comes back.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                Maybe I'll go start a thread petitioning on what to do with those stupid *****es who make Sports threads.
                Umm, weren't you the person who started the "What is the best North American sport" thread? Remember the old saying...
                He who lives in a glass house is a pretentious son of a *****.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by FireDragon
                  Umm, weren't you the person who started the "What is the best North American sport" thread? Remember the old saying...
                  He who lives in a glass house is a pretentious son of a *****.
                  I obviously wasn't serious.

I was just picking something that those certain posters were particularly fond of.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• People who start "I'm leaving" threads should be permanently banned
                    Now, now AH, you wouldn't want to do anything too hasty
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I HATE THIS THREAD!

Comment

• bye bye EVC

Comment

• I think we should make this thread stick.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• So do I.
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• nah, its so much more fun to roast those who do come back

Comment

Working...
                              X