People who start "I'm leaving" threads should be permanently banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this thread is turning out well
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I am about as fond of flame wars (and their pre internet wargaming equivilant) as anybody. Yet I have no difficulty adapting to a particular environment where they are not welcome. I think there is something missing in persons that cannot resist it, and just have to go to war in a venue that forbids it.
      Host/Guest is an ancient and honorable relationship, with reciprocal duties and respect commanded by god since at least the beginning of recorded history. You do not, among other things, disrupt and foul your hosts "home", or space.
      Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; January 17, 2002, 00:51.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        You're right, it's their site and they can do as they please.

Let's keep things as they are, then.
        It's good to see somebody still has a sense of humor

And AH... WHAT DID YOU EXPECT
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My dear Horse, I did notice your carefully phrased premise. All your threats or statments about not comming back were made but other means than starting a thread.
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Mark and Dan had a nice quiet Christmas and now this.

Its like a domestic argument that has been taken out in the street.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

No wonder people complain about the OT forum getting boring; all of the flame wars have been moved here.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I must get a reaction from EVC given he is the doyen of the "I'm Leaving" thread. He must done 10 or more on this forum and the OT.

Comment

WTF you talking about I am always sincere about leaving... it's not my fault... I'm not even the same person all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan von Christoph
                    WTF you talking about I am always sincere about leaving... it's not my fault... I'm not even the same person all the time.
                    So how many more "I'm leaving" threads will you have to post before all of you have left?

Comment

Originally posted by technophile
                      all of the flame wars have been moved here.
                      This is, after all the Community forum. Now we need to move all the sex and sleeping around thread into here.

Comment

Never mind, I erased the whole thing, isn't worth it.

Ming, lay off the coffee, it's making you tight!
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

It always amuses me how Chris62 runs this zero tolerance OT at civfanatics and then comes here and buys into every flame war that's going

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            It always amuses me how Chris62 runs this zero tolerance OT at civfanatics and then comes here and buys into every flame war that's going
                            That is there, this is here.

Each site has it's own rules, Horse.

The site owners here like and encourage trolling, the site owner there hates it, so his mods act accordingly.

Simple as that.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

So basically you are just another troll wannabe

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                                So basically you are just another troll wannabe
                                Wannabe?

I get more reaction from more people then any ten of the so called "trolls", and all I do is speak my mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X