No announcement yet.

UK Apolyton Meet - Bristol, 9th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crop the other pictures and you can make an animated gif. that flicks through all the PH poses.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by devilmunchkin
      i think mike h and PH have similar noses.
      Congratulations on winning the award for 'most random comment of the thread'

And anyone dare use that avatar of me and I'll chop their bollocks off
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• First a supplied avatar, followed by a sig.

Who can resist?

Anyone dare use that avatar of me and I'll chop their bollocks off - Provost Harrison

Comment

• PH: i have no bullocks to begin with. but it's ok..it's not like i'll have an avatar for a few more years anyway.
          yes....i've quite adopted randomness...quite randomly.
          but it's true. look at yalls noses!
          anyone have more pix yet?
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sure EiF had a camera...
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Is it just me or do I look like a right idiot in most of those pictures??

Well that's because you look like a right idiot in real life

Now, when I get to Atlanta, we'll have to get a Poly meet going... maybe get some good pics.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• ARGH this is a huge thread!

Comment

• just seen the recently added pictures. Thank god I have hair now!

Comment

• Recent. They were posted months ago.

Comment

• That's recent enough for me.

Comment

• I bumped this thread the first time, and my post has disappeared...
                        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Man I was so gutted that I left only days before this...

We could have another one next Feb - I'll be back then!

P.S. Cool Pics everyone!
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I lost all the original photos when my hard disk was wiped.

Comment

Working...
                            X