Osama joins Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Lefty!!!

FYI, the Edward II treatment involves (I believe) shoving a tube up someone's ass, then dropping a burning hot coal down the tube and forcing into the body...not a pleasant way to go, but an ironic one for Edward II as he was gay...

And Albert Speer is not what I would call an evil man, those who put him on the same level as, say, Heinrich Himmler or Adolf Hitler are ignorant of history.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
      And Albert Speer is not what I would call an evil man, those who put him on the same level as, say, Heinrich Himmler or Adolf Hitler are ignorant of history.
      Speer was a pretty bad guy. He happily used slave labour throughout WW2, despite knowing the conditions in which many of the slaves worked (he personally visited the notorious 'Dora' V2 plant). It also appearst that he knew of the mass killings of the jews, yet he did nothing to stop them.
      IMHO Speer probably deserved to hang.
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Re: Devil's Advocate says:

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
        From a neutral perspective, they are both equally a political statement and a troll, though the fact that you have the majority of the world on your side tends to sway the balance a little, rightly or wrongly.
        One is a mass-murdering gutless son of a *****. My avatar depicts the pending delivery of justice to this son of a ***** unless he happens to decide to turn himself in, or stand and die fighting like a man, not like a cur dog. There is no neutrality.

Look at the bright side. I spared all your delicate sensibilities from an animated .gif showing the results of bin Laden taking a .30-06 IQ test.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper

Would that be before or after you shoot them...?
          Interrogate first.

BTW, Osama bin Liner is now disabled. I have sent a message to the immediately obvious suspect.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Case, what was Albert Speer supposed to do about it? Hmm? I think that of all the people in the Nazi government, Speer was the "least bad", compared to the others he was actually a pretty decent guy...
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Why is Albert Speer less tasteless than OBL? He is a representative of a regime that took a few million jews and systematically murdered them!

ehh, well, yes, there is that. point granted. perhaps i thought that because i knew the guy, and he wasn't a bad guy, just had an odd nick. but you're right. .

aparrently most of those jews werent Americanss .. Thats why it is less tastelss

you pissed me off so bad. . this is the THIRD time i've had to come back and edit.

Now listen, it is VERY insulting to me for you to make that kind of back-handed accusation. You don't know me, or what i think, or anything about my character.
              Last edited by connorkimbro; October 14, 2001, 04:39.
              -connorkimbro
              "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Now listen, it is VERY insulting to me for you to make that kind of back-handed accusation. You don't know me, or what i think, or anything about my character.

I think I'm missing something...
                when did he attack your character?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

By accusing me of being a hypocrite. He suggested that i somehow don't care about what Albert Speer's part in the nazi regime was, because they were jews and not americans. which couldn't be further from the truth.
                  -connorkimbro
                  "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

oh, duh, i see it now. ignore me.

He's just a silly spammy troll, don't mind him.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Case, what was Albert Speer supposed to do about it? Hmm? I think that of all the people in the Nazi government, Speer was the "least bad", compared to the others he was actually a pretty decent guy...
                      Being the 'least bad' member of the Nazi cabinet is nothing to boast about

I agree that Speer was more naive then evil, and while he was in jail after 1945 he appears to have realised the extent of the evil he commited. Still, he unquestionably instigated what can only be descibed as crimes against hummanity, and deserved the death penalty for his crimes.

Connorkimbro, there's also a poster who goes by the name Pol Pot and seems to be a nice guy.
                      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

You know, I hate all those guys who ruined names for people. Could you imagine having Hitler for a last name? You're screwed for life! Although that's more a fault of people who can't look past names than the fault of the infamous person with the name.
                        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                        New faces...Strange places,
                        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

it says he's 21 on the birthdays, i thought the mods got rid of him?
                          Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Nice one Lefty!!!

FYI, the Edward II treatment involves (I believe) shoving a tube up someone's ass, then dropping a burning hot coal down the tube and forcing into the body...not a pleasant way to go, but an ironic one for Edward II as he was gay...
                            Let us not get into borderline gay-bashing here (even unintentional). The Edward II murder method was to produce death without any known external evidence (they did not do autopsies back then), it had nothing to do with his supposed peccadillos.. Most poisons available to his killers would also have produced external signs. It is also possible that there is no truth to legendary circumstances of his death. Bugs should be able to provide a more full account of his demise.
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by d_dudy
                              it says he's 21 on the birthdays, i thought the mods got rid of him?
                              Their user profiles have been changed administratively to prevent them from posting. We don't delete the names, because then someone can reregister an innocuous name, and then make the name change after the fact. Keeping the names in the user list, but unable to post, interferes with anyone trying to reuse the names.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Their user profiles have been changed administratively to prevent them from posting. We don't delete the names, because then someone can reregister an innocuous name, and then make the name change after the fact. Keeping the names in the user list, but unable to post, interferes with anyone trying to reuse the names.
                                thanks, you might wanna check out osama bin liner, too

he's 21 today, too
                                Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X