No announcement yet.

How do these titles work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why bother "posting" when so many others have spammed their way up.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      (no-one wants Warlady for some reason )
      Because it sounds silly!
      As my location used to say, before I went up to Princess and then Queen, then lost lots of posts..........it's a long story..........

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
        Welcome Ozmodia... by any chance are you from CGN?
        We had a... ah... poster of that name for a short time

I would prefer either: a Perpetual Prince title like Wombat's or a title such as "Apolyton Compiler of Lists" for a christmas gift!
        What is CGN? Is that another site? In other words, no! Sorry.
        Anything so long as it takes the piss out of the idiotic Americans. :D

Comment

CGN, or Civilization Gaming Network, was another site set up by some of us. It went down a couple of months ago and they're still looking for a new host.
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Thanks for mentioning me .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
              Why bother "posting" when so many others have spammed their way up.
              Hey I resemble that remark !!!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

Hey I resemble that remark !!!!
                So do all the other Emperors.

Comment

my utmost sophisticated reply to that is...

Not true.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Colon, you are the worst of them all!

Comment

My highly educated retort on this libel of yours is...

Not true.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: Re: How do these titles work?

Originally posted by Gramphos
                        No, but when you have 500 posts (or after 6 months of membership) you may choose a custom Avatar (see the last answer)
                        A year, not 6 months, despite what the FAQ may say.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Does it even make a difference?

Any Apolyton addict (and we all are Apolyton addicts) will get to 500 posts in less then 6 months.
                          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Re: Re: Re: How do these titles work?

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                            A year, not 6 months, despite what the FAQ may say.
                            I don't know, it was someone that told me before, but I think you are right (remember Announcement when it changed now.)
                            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Re: My highly educated retort on this libel of yours is...

Originally posted by Colon
                              Not true.
                              thank you for prooving my point. Any post with so few words can only be considered as spam. if you need proof of this definition, look at the repetition rule in the FAQ

Comment

So is there an easy way of getting higher without spaming
                                Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

Working...
                                X