Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why even care about custom avatars?
    I protest their existance by not having one

Curiass, If you post a lot in the Apoly/Community, AC-Fiction, and Civ III sections, with at least 6 posts in 30-40 minutes of net activity each day, you will reach 2000 posts in 1 year. Thus 1000 posts in 6 months and 500 in three.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      Why even care about custom avatars?
      I protest their existance by not having one
      Avatars are as useful as a signature, profile, or login-in name. They're just a visual form. What exactly is it you hate about them?

By the way, don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuirass
        So is there an easy way of getting higher without spaming
        Try sleeping with the admins!
        Anything so long as it takes the piss out of the idiotic Americans. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ozmodia

Try sleeping with the admins!
          Not sure if that will work, bribery or blackmail would be a more reliable option. Although I must stress, I would never condone such behaviour.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuirass
            So is there an easy way of getting higher without spaming
            No, you have to do it the hard way:
            Be online a minimum of 8 hours a day and read all posts in all forums but the OT, and reply to everything that you think you can add something to. And don’t even try spaming that will give you PCRs (Post Count Reductions)
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I hate that they are a visual form- they take up too much server and download space.

...And they don't seem to work for me for some reason
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

they're so people that have posted here waaaaay too much can be proud of themselves and look down on new members if they have something useful to say or not.

of course, that isn't always true but there's alot prince+ guys that are asses while i like most everyone else.
                Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

How many posts per day do you suggest?
                  Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

Well, you don't have to post lots each day. I've been here since late '98 and I will (finally) reach Warlord sometime this week. Slow and steady. Lets see, at this rate, I will reach deity in....

the year 4714.

Hmmm, something tells me I might not make it to deity.

Comment

How about hacking?
                      Anything so long as it takes the piss out of the idiotic Americans. :D

Comment

Question

How do you know how many posts you have?
                        Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

Click on the picture of the person next to the notecard along the top of one of your posts; or alternately click control panel and then your name to see your profile.

Comment

Thanx.

Comment

Of course, create learned threads on the Strategy forums causing long drawn out debate over whether to move your Settler North on the 4000BC turn or other similar matters of errudition.
                              Or - a much more fun alternative - flame the efforts of Eyes - sorry I mean Enigmatic God - to convince anyone that he knows how to play this game ...

++
                              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                                Of course, create learned threads on the Strategy forums causing long drawn out debate over whether to move your Settler North on the 4000BC turn or other similar matters of errudition.
                                Or - a much more fun alternative - flame the efforts of Eyes - sorry I mean Enigmatic God - to convince anyone that he knows how to play this game ...

++
                                or better yet create three fantasy personalties and post under the one login using the three peosonalites

Just kididng SGs !!!!
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X