MOO3 section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time to start mooing?

I've not received any contact from DanQ. Anybody else in the same boat? Should I (or we) PM the heck out of him?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Dan is just lazy.
      My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
      from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
      --MarkG

and by MikeH
      she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

As a spammer, I must say that I am against Kitty being a moderator. Her heavy-handed, yet fair, tactics would only discouraging me from spamming. Her overall good demeanor towards her work as well as her diligence would sicken my sense of frivolity. If she became a moderator, I would never spam the on topic forums for shear fear of futility. However, if she doesn't become a moderator, then on topics forums will suddenly seem like fertile ground for a spammer such as myself.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yes, I am a moderating GODDESS!!!!!
          My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
          from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
          --MarkG

and by MikeH
          she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Well, at least you've found a new way of entertaining yourself.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
            X