• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope my support didn't ruin things.
    (+1)

Comment

Don't quote me on this but...

How could it?
      I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
      and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

Boom Boom

Thanks for your support Walrus
        (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Elect... Huh... HA HA HA HA!
          Moderators AREN'T elected
          Doesn't mean that people won't try.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I didn't ask to be mod. THE PEOPLE DEMANDED IT!
            My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
            from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
            --MarkG

and by MikeH
            she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

I like Kitty...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                I like Kitty...
                Another loyal supporter.
                My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

And so a new 'Poly faction begins.....

Go Kitty
                  (+1)

Comment

Sure, Kitty, but you have to grant me the title of "Gelding", since I never recovered from your ever-so-delightful kick to my groin.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And how does Mark feel about this outpouring of support?

"ok, fine.
                      --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                        And how does Mark feel about this outpouring of support?
                        please refer to my post on 08-08-2001 16:53est
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          if we go ahead with it, we will not be looking for forum moderators. the on-topic forums barely need moderators. what we're going to need though is people to create and maintain a section

dan will shortly be contacting those who have, well, contacted us . if he doesnt, feel free to send him a horde of moo-ing cows
                          How does this change the fact that the poly community worships me and not the false Greek idol?

"ok, fine.
                          --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

this thread is about the possibility of a moo3 ection, not how much we love here at apolyton
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Sounds like the words of a false prophet just before his fall.

"ok, fine.
                              --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

There is only one God and that is Apolyton and MarkG is it's prophet.

Kitty you are a minor Maryknoller...;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X