MOO3 section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO3 section

I have seen quite a bit of discussion of Masters of Orion 3 on the forums (in Other Games, OT, and Civ III General/Suggestions). I think that it's too early for me to ask about having a MOO3 forum added (it's too late to make a list, and besides, the Quicksilver website already has a development forum), but I was wondering if it would be possible/appropriate to set up a MOO3 section on Apolyton (with perhaps nothing more than a link to http://moo3.quicksilver.com).
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Sounds like a good idea
    -we will possibly need new moderators for the section, however
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

We've suggested it before- MarkG wasn't keen on the idea last time.

Personally I think it would be a great move. I think MOO3 is going to be a great game- even a match for Civ3.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

If we are talking new game additions I would suggest a "civ evolution" forum
        http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

I think I brought it up last time. I would love to have a MoO3 site. In my house Moo2 has had much more reinstalls than Civ2 ever did.

I would volunteer my help in runing a MoO3 section.

Although I am already dissapointed by the removal of completely cusum races.
          My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
          from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
          --MarkG

and by MikeH
          she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
            We've suggested it before- MarkG wasn't keen on the idea last time.
            Why not? MOO3 will be more of a Civ game than Sid Meier's Golf would have been, but the issue was raised about Golf getting a spot on Apolyton.

Did MarkG give a reason for being down on the idea?
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Elerians have been removed from MOO3!

Comment

While MarkG wasn't keen on the idea in the past...

If there is enough interest, maybe he would consider it. They did add a EU forum when enough people talked about it.

I'm almost looking forward to MOO3 as much as CivIII.
                MOO2 was one of my favorite games. I liked it far better than SMAC Hmmmm... maybe I can moderate the forum
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Should we hold a protest Ming?
                  My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                  from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                  --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

No... a protest or spamming will not get the job done. If enough people comment on what a great idea it might be, and show the admin that such a forum is in the best of the community, and will actually be used, you stand a better a chance of getting what you want
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Really not keen on <em>MoO 3</em>. Too much hype. That's why you're all going to be disappointed when it actually comes out.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        No... a protest or spamming will not get the job done. If enough people comment on what a great idea it might be, and show the admin that such a forum is in the best of the community, and will actually be used, you stand a better a chance of getting what you want
                        Sorry, typo.

I meant to say:

Should we hold a protest AGAINST Ming?

Anyway like I said, even if it means being nice to Ming I volunteer my services.

"ok, fine.
                        --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

if anyone is willing to work a on moo3 section on a daily basis, please send us a mail
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Hey, Mark, why the change? When we brought it up a while back, you were dead set against it?

Just curious...
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Don't question the man's decision, Imran--he might change his mind again!

Just RUN WITH IT!!!
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X