FACES Of APOLYTON #1: VELOCIRYX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasputin
    solver : whens the next interview, was a good read actually !!!
    This weekend. Twice bigger!
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      This weekend. Twice bigger!
      Kewl!

How about telling your mates here who is it going to be?
      After all, Friday is at the end of the week right?
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Didn't I say? Interview Number 2 is WesW.

Comment

You did say. Well, its now the weekend, you wanna be any more specific?
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

tomorrow
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Exactly, press Markos with these issues. He posts the interviews...

Comment

Ok, thanks I look forward to it
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                  Didn't I say? Interview Number 2 is WesW.
                  Oh Jesus.

Comment

Another case of off topic discrimination. But that's ok. I know I am special cause my girlfriend told me so.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                    X