No announcement yet.

FACES Of APOLYTON #1: VELOCIRYX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely! OT has never ruled Apolyton. And is someone of you evil OTF bastards touches my Markos, I'm going to kick you so hard that you never find your way back to Apolyton .

And really, there's nothing much to talk about with you. When I'm finished with on-topic, I'll visit Sid, Brian, Bill Gates and others.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Important note about the interviews - I won't always be the only one who asks the questions, it might be someone I appoint, as well. If you want to be one of the candidates, email me or give me a pm. However, I will hold the last word in all decisions, including the person who is interviewed.
      Just like the PBEM ratings .

Comment

Solver,
        Hi and Congrats

I have a small request: could you sometime arrange for an interview with Scouse Gits about the Great Library? He has put in an enormous amount of work and has been the driving force of its creation! Could you ask him where he got the patience

Besides, when I first came here he was the first one to advise me so I guess I'm a little prejudiced in favor of him

Comment

How the mighty has fallen

Originally posted by Solver
          Why do you think we have so many trolls and women rapers? Just kidding .
          That's <em>rapist</em> you silly person.

This plainly shows that you are not qualified for the position of Interview Chief. Move over, com'on.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I agree with solver: there are too many on-topicers to interview before they should even think to interview an OTer.

Eli - relax, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Well, IMHO you are a little unfair here. Most of the OT's started out on the on-topic boards. When I first discovered Apolyton over two years ago I didn't even know about the OT forum for a couple of months. But after a while you have seen every question and every answer there is on every subject you can think of so you start spending more and more time on OT.
              I find that hard to believe. I have been coming here for a year and a half now, and any visit to the OT is marked with the frustration that I really don't care about those things.
              Like velociryx said, the new gamers and posters often have good stuff to put in, stuff you haven't thought about before, or in a way you haven't done. and most importantly, its about the games I care about.

OT is the most active forum here, but its mostly drivel. running a close second is the civ3 general forum. why people would rather play with a "don't respond to this thread" thread than talk about civ3 is beyond me.

anyhoo, I salute this interview segment, and hope it takes its place next to the column.

PS: maybe when some OTer writes a useful guide, like say - Ecthelion's guide to spamming your way to emperor.
              Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
              ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Originally posted by Father Beast
                PS: maybe when some OTer writes a useful guide, like say - Ecthelion's guide to spamming your way to emperor.
                HA!
                That loser?!

I'm much better.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Sure this will be like the Column! Interviews are going to kick all your asses

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                    Well, IMHO you are a little unfair here. Most of the OT's started out on the on-topic boards. When I first discovered Apolyton over two years ago I didn't even know about the OT forum for a couple of months.
                    I swear, the kids these days!! Back in the old days, we didn't even HAVE an OT!! We had to spam the Civ2General. Now...you "young pups" have it easy!

Comment

I make one flippant remark and start a cascade

Perhaps you should interview me on how I can incite the hordes of the OT to riot Or about my role in CGN. I meant it as a joke, but I certainly set the ball rolling
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hmm... I just noticed, on the front page, the Flash animation says "Velocyrix"...
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Does Apolyton have flash at all? Well, I know, Markos has put his name wrong everywhere, but I warned him soon enough, and mostly he changed the name to be spelled correctly .

Comment

Hey Velociryx!

Haven't been on Poly in forever--how long ago was it when we were writing Spartan Chronicles?--and it was a pleasant surprise to see a familiar name emblazoned across the top of the OT forum. I see you're working on your own book . that's really awesome. Well, drop me a line or something. gl
                            No Information Provided

Comment

solver : whens the next interview, was a good read actually !!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X