This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't answer for anyone else...

but if I had seen it earlier, it would have been gone earlier.

NOBODY used the little complaint icon to report the post that I saw. Unless for some odd reason the mail bot that notifies all of us forgot to include me that time.

I'm not online much right now. Hopefully, within a couple of weeks, that will improve considerably, and I'll be able to read at least the start of most of the threads.

If I don't have time to read one thread in the OT, starting another one there or here doesn't make it more likely for me to find the thread. The complain icon sends an email, that links back to the post, and I do check my emails every few hours.

And no, the kind of **** Stratesford posted is not tolerable on this site.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Lancer - there is no legal obligation in most jurisdictions to report most crimes. When the obligation is present, it applies to those who have direct knowledge, more often before the crime is committed.

An anonymous internet claim with very few real specifics (location of crime, ID of victim, etc.) isn't direct knowledge of anything. There's not even a certain jurisdiction to report this to - rape isn't a federal crime in México, just like it isn't a federal crime in the US. What you have is nothing more than an internet story by some pretty near anonymous individual.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Doesn't sound like consent. Sounds like he got her drunk and overwhelmed her.

Yeah, but that isn't exactly the same as raping some girl in the sense that you tie her up and violently rape her. I'm not familiar with the law terms, but I don't think that should be dealt in the same way.

Originally posted by Chris 62
        Siro,

you misunderstand. Eli's thread was extremly degrading to women, and since many of the people here are extremly immature, they failed to see it.
        I'm sorry but I really didn't understand how was eli's thread degrading to women. If anything it showed how stupid men usually are. And if every topic containing details about a sexual act is degrading towards women, then I'm really sorry they have no way to relieve themselves of their urges without degrading themselves.

It also seemed to me like that thread was written by a woman. If anything, the "If man wrote Cosmo" thread was much more degrading. And it was a joke also.

It's like 50 years ago, if you made a joke about blacks or jews, nobody cared, because, after all, it's only words.

I still don't care if you make a joke about blacks or jews. It's a joke. If you go saying blacks or jews are sub-human, that's when I start to worry.

If I called you a stinking jewboy ****, you could leave the thread if it offened you, right?

That's not a joke. Hence, it is meant to be rude and offensive.

Imran has numerously said things like : "Shut up jew", Mao said: "Aah! jewish invasion!" and Ecthelion said too maany things for me to remember. I wasn't hurt by that. Infact other people often got over protective and were angry at Ecthelion for his jokes. I think they're being too strict. It's one thing singing about bathing in jewish blood and another joking about jews taking over the world.

Can you see how ridiculous your argument is?

I can try to understand how can you see it as such.

By saying those things about women, you are doing functionally the same thing.

What does Eli's thread say about women? That they like sex? That men do them injustice in sex? That they have a clitoris?

AAAHHH! Lock me up! I'm a sex offender! I named their body part!!

Why is it, everytime someone describes a sexual act it's a) degrading, b) towards women??

Why can't it be not-degrading?
        And if it's already degrading, don't you think men are getting more degraded than women when their habits of sex and premature ejaculation are laughed at??

I don't give a rat's ass about politcally correct nonsense, but basic human decency is the heart of the issue here, or should we just open threads where we tell jokes about Jews, and then blacks, and whatever other group (like women, from what you said) who are not important enough to have their feelings considered.

It appears to me that what you are doing is infact more to do with politically correct nonsense. No woman said those jokes were degrading towards her. Infact they degraded men. No jew on this forum complained about the jokes about jewish domantion and such. and rightfully so!

Think about it.
        I don't need an invetation.

I'm thinking about things long before I talk, during and after it. If I ever stop thinking about something and will say that I stand behind it 100% I should be shot dead, as that means I lost the ability to think, udge and change my mind according to reality.

Comment

Is there any way he can be tracked down? I would not object to tracing his postings down and notifying the police. What he did was rape, and statutory at that.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

While I don't agree with what he did, where I come from the age of consent is 14 so it would not be statutory rape. What is the age of consent in Mexico? Not that it really matters in this case as consent was never given. Statutory or not, it was rape.
            Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

Actually, the age of consent is 16, IIRC.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Horse, are you saying that the age of consent here (Canada) or in Mexico is 16? In Canada it's 14. That's why Alberta's law allowing underage prostitutes to be detained for 3 days to get them away from their pimps was thrown out. The first test of the law was a 14 year old runaway who became a hooker. The defense argued that the law was unconstitutional because it was within her rights to have sex with anyone she chose since she was over the age of consent. What a tangled web we weave, eh?

(I know, I know, off topic, but I couldn't let it go)
                Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

Ah! Just checked; you're right. Is it possible that the law's been changed in the last 5 years? We were told it was 16 in a high school Sexuality class.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Sheesh, some threads are like walking on eggshells for some of you. What we don't understand is why he wanted to drag us into this sordid little episode, if it wasn't just a plain old troll, which is what I personally suspect.
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

AAAHHH! Lock me up! I'm a sex offender! I named their body part!!

ROFLMAO!

Why is it, everytime someone describes a sexual act it's a) degrading, b) towards women??

Why can't it be not-degrading?

Bravo, my friend! I applaud you (even if you are a Jew ).
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Memories

That story reminds me of the first time I um er ......Mrs Horse.

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

She was never like that with me AH
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You wish

"She was really pretty and had really firm breasts"

In Mrs Horse's that would have been

"She was really pretty and had the best legs I have ever seen."
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Read "the confession". The guy fed her drinks, and when she said no, he persisted.
                              If he thinks posting his crime here will absolve himself from wrong doing, he's wrong again.
                              It was rape, simple and clear; and shows a disgusting side to the human nature.

I hope the father or a brother of the girl tears his head off.
                              Where are you? I'll do it my damn self.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Puritans have a lot to answer for

All this thread really shows are the peculiar hang ups of Americans about sex.

Comment

Working...
                                X