X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP: Wrestling is GAY

Oh go and take a cold shower.

Some of you people need little excuse to get sanctimonious and judgemental.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

AH, rape usually is judged...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The lynch mob mentality is not justice

Originally posted by Lancer
        AH, rape usually is judged...
        Yes - my point precisely. And its judged by a court with all the facts - not by what we would call in Australia a bunch of "bush lawyers".
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Agreed, a court, jury, all that. However all that is to determine guilt, yes? In this case from what I can see the individual has admitted his guilt. In fact, he's even judged himself a "pig". So, since the verdict is in, why not judge him and his crime? Screw em, he's a rapist by his own admittion. These guys want to discuss how bad the guy is and what a nasty thing it was to do, good.

They're right...
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Some of you people need little excuse to get sanctimonious and judgemental.
            I don't agree here. most of the drival the OT morons spout I just ignore, for it is truly worthless.

The moron in question was making a confession, and asking absolution. I went to easy on him.

The other people I took to task have the sensetivity of a nazi, for the most part.

They are the real sanctimonious jerks, who can go on adnausium 150-200-300 posts about Civnation, Bush, spyplanes, and other such trivialities, but confront them with rape, child abuse, and degredation of women, and they start making lewd jokes, or try to blow it off as "just a troll", or call any who object "whiners'.

They are really moral cowards, and in their fear, they resort to name calling, and congratulate themselves that they all agree, so the disenter is obviously wrong.

Yes - my point precisely. And its judged by a court with all the facts - not by what we would call in Australia a bunch of "bush lawyers".
            I only proceeded on what the poster in question said.
            This line of argument is not valid.
            He's says he's guilty, but we say nothing untill a trial?
            You might want to rethink that one.

My only point in all this is that some people just don't care about women, and their answers prove it.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

A clarification.

chris,
              I hope you're not referring to me with that last post.

Strateford IS a troll. He is NOT REAL.

My position on rape, women, etc. is, in this instance is entirely irrelevant.

Why? Simply because I choose NOT to be provoked by some sick troll. Notice that the culprit hasn't appeared again? If you want to know who it is, pm me and I'll happily let you know. It should be obvious--the man practically bragged about it. I can't believe no one else except me noticed it.

Exile
              Lost in America.
              "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
              "or a very good liar." --Stefu
              "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

How come you're so sure about this Exile?
                PHOENIXCAGER
                The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Why don't you just post the name and your evidence. It's OK to post fake rapes, but not OK to identify the person? C'mon!!

Why do you want to keep the troll's secret?

Comment

One hand washes the other

Hey, maybe it's Rimmer!!

Comment

Re: The lynch mob mentality is not justice

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      Interestingly, perhaps, in the UK it might be called a Kangaroo Court.
                      <hr>
                      Point of Information: in this context, what precisely is a troll?
                      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Re: Re: The lynch mob mentality is not justice

Originally posted by Scouse Gits

Interestingly, perhaps, in the UK it might be called a Kangaroo Court.
                        <hr>
                        Point of Information: in this context, what precisely is a troll?
                        I think a Troll is a person or a post who's main intent is to create fierce reactions from the other posters. The most succesful «trolls» are those that have some aspects of truth in them and they can appear not to actually be «trolls».

To illustrate: if I say:

«Who do the brits think they are to instruct us on anything about human rights? Have they forgotten the Faklants?»

This is a troll. Based on some aspects of truth but definitely written to irratate and provoke a fierce responce. (Actually my whole post is a troll )

Do the Australians let kangaroos in their courts?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62

I don't agree here. most of the drival the OT morons spout I just ignore, for it is truly worthless.

The moron in question was making a confession, and asking absolution. I went to easy on him.

The other people I took to task have the sensetivity of a nazi, for the most part.

They are the real sanctimonious jerks, who can go on adnausium 150-200-300 posts about Civnation, Bush, spyplanes, and other such trivialities, but confront them with rape, child abuse, and degredation of women, and they start making lewd jokes, or try to blow it off as "just a troll", or call any who object "whiners'.

They are really moral cowards, and in their fear, they resort to name calling, and congratulate themselves that they all agree, so the disenter is obviously wrong.

I only proceeded on what the poster in question said.
                          This line of argument is not valid.
                          He's says he's guilty, but we say nothing untill a trial?
                          You might want to rethink that one.

My only point in all this is that some people just don't care about women, and their answers prove it.
                          Simple fact is that we know absolutely nothing except for what he posted in the OT thread. What do you expect us to do? He is anonymous, it is just a troll for all we know. He knows if he came back he would more than likely be ostracised. But there is nothing we can do!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: One hand washes the other

Originally posted by Winston
                            Hey, maybe it's Rimmer!!
                            Shut up

Comment

Sorry, mate.

Comment

geez, i should visit this forum more often. Since everything I want to say has already been said by several others, I wont repeat it.
                                I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                                Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X