Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stavros seafood

We have a Stavros restaurant here.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Is the food any good?
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• no
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Well didn't Nero make his horse a senator or something?

I doubt AH will get the same honour bestowed on him
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• wel ldone AH, although techinally we shouldnt mention you becoming a Deity, bewcause tha tis agaisnt the rules and might lead to PCR.. or is it ok for tohers to praise your spam .. I mean wonderful posts, but it snot ok for you to boast...

But you deserve it, you certianly are very good at the quick repsonses and one liners!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Well didn't Nero make his horse a senator or something?
              Caligula did, yes.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• My postcount needs a change.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

Caligula did, yes.
                  Wasn't Caligula strangled by his wife's lover while his guard looked on and did nothing? I know it's an old joke, but: Why was Caligula's horse such a bad Senator? Because it could only vote "neigh". (Please don't hurt me)
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Post counts are an integral part of this board-

Doesn't everyone dance with glee when they see "I made another post! I'm a better Apolyton Citizen!"

... I do...

It is extremely enjoyable to pass someone on the "Most Posts" list!
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• well i never check where i am on the board, i didnt even notice when i went from page 5 to page 4
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                      X