Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GP
    sheesh a spelling kvetch!

Either meaning is fine. It's a fancy word for wimpy.
    I like the dictionary defs better. Although the OED listed wimpy as being the archaic meaning.
    My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
    --MarkG

and by MikeH
    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

ACK, are you quibling? or just interested in shades of meaning/connotations of words?

Anyhoo,

glad to see you spending time on Poly.

I went over to ACOL, and read a few threads based on this broohaha (sp?) and found it boring. Reminds me too much of Firaxis boards during the I-clubs.

But to each their own.

People will vote with their feet (or their mouses).

Comment

kitty's a nazi fascist! i want my +3 points, and i want it now, or i'm reporting you to the court tribunal for your war crimes, fascist!!
        Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
        Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
        "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

I am just using that until I get a custom avatar.
          My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
          from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
          --MarkG

and by MikeH
          she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Working...
          X