No announcement yet.

To Iskandar Reza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MtG, don't be so..... well i don't know the word..

it's like bus conductors here in Malaysia, they have very limited authority, but hey're just so .......( i don't know the word again)... of it and exercise it over the pettiest details. even seemingly innocent things, like i don't want to sit on the seat because it's filthy, i'd rather stand up for the whole hour. it's my right, but malaysian establishments, what do they care about rights......

whoops... getting a little OT..... don't shoot me
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

What a farce...

This was just what I thought it was. Another ACOL stunt to draw attention to ACOL.
      It's not a bad site, but the constant jealousy of Apolyton is obvious.
      TOCG: I only used the "Yank" login three times. I really don't believe I'm that popular that people made the connection. Also, Old Warrior only posted that this weekend, in a small thread. Your telling me people remember that? I don't think so.
      Annie was p!ssed cause I saw through the nonsense. Just another stunt.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

cpoulos, you sound a lot like Stark Fist of Removal.
        Last edited by AnnC; May 30, 2001, 00:32.
        ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Re: What a farce...

Originally posted by cpoulos
          TOCG: I only used the "Yank" login three times. I really don't believe I'm that popular that people made the connection. Also, Old Warrior only posted that this weekend, in a small thread. Your telling me people remember that? I don't think so.
          Annie was p!ssed cause I saw through the nonsense. Just another stunt.
          No, I'm "p!ssed" because you're addressing me as Annie.

And fyi, I figured out that you're a yankee because I read your location line: NY, NY.
          ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Why don't I believe that?

Originally posted by AnnC

No, I'm "p!ssed" because you're addressing me as Annie.

And fyi, I figured out that you're a yankee because I read your location line: NY, NY.
            I knew it would bother you, Annie.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

And to answer your question, SuperSneak, here's what I'm trying to accomplish: I find it appalling that Apolyton treat their users the way they do. And I want to let the Apolyton banned know that there's another place they can go. This shouldn't trouble Apolyton since they obviously don't want the people they've banned to be here.
              excuse me, Ann, but did you discover the existance of apolyton and it's rules and practices today???

anyway, back to (apolyton) work.....
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

No not today, it was Friday.
                ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

And for the benefit of the readership, ACOL allows users to register multiple logins to the same email address. So "double logins", or alter egos as we call them, are de rigueur.
                  Last edited by AnnC; May 30, 2001, 00:45.
                  ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

MtG, Nadia is a friend of Keith's wife and on occasion, has posted from their computer. That's why some of the IP hits are the same.
                    Having the same IP can happen too if people share the same DSL via a router, say, or if they both use the same ISP. It seems that however having the same IP is not the sole reason of bannings.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

This is one of the funniest threads i have read in a long time. Thanks everyone
                      -connorkimbro
                      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

DL Alert!

Is this REALLY AnnC posting? Doesn't sound like her, she's usually pretty mellow.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Having the same IP can happen too if people share the same DSL via a router, say, or if they both use the same ISP. It seems that however having the same IP is not the sole reason of bannings.
                          No, it isn't more than an indicator. My wife and I are on a network behind a cable modem and a pair of routers. Every computer here has the same external IP, except when we use a dialup connection for our backup ISP.

And yes, DL's are part of the ACOL "culture" (couldn't resist )
                          Last edited by MichaeltheGreat; May 30, 2001, 02:07.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

except when we use a dialup connection for our backup ISP.
                            Or to make D/ls

Is Cpoulos one of yours?

*runs*
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yeah, Nadia's right we did both get banned mistakenly a few months back.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

No Respect...

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                                Is Cpoulos one of yours?

*runs*
                                I'm a community outlit. No such poster exisists.
                                Follow the trail to access the password to use this ID.

Comment

Working...
                                X