Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't quote me on this but...

Originally posted by walruskkkch
    cpoulos you did use that term "Damn Reb" and MtG used the term "yank" at acol in one thread, I saw it.
    Sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

Life's a beach...

edit - reply to Ann, in case it's not obvious.

I see you still have the guttersnipe act going.

*yawn*

Maybe Mark can spare a little time to give you some lessons in decorum and professionalism, since you like to put down that you're a site owner in your signature.

oh, I almost forgot - Ming, the automatic thread deletion script seems not to be working - wasn't this ACOL related thread supposed to be deleted instantly? At least, that's what I heard we do.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

So people get banned here after being accused of being a DL, without real proof??
        "Oh for ****'s sake, stop your moaning, If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!" - QAF UK

Comment

Rarely, like this is the first time, as far as I can remember, in the 20 months I've been posting here, and then it gets fixed. Like Ming said, sometimes we make mistakes.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Re: Looks like we hit a nerve...

Originally posted by cpoulos
            Ha Ha, just a little touchy, aren't we? You can't still be jealous of MTG when he ran your boards, can you Annie?
            MtG never ran ACOL (but knowing him, he probably claimed to).

Justin Beech launched ACOL in May 1999 and ran it until November 1999 when I took over the site. MtG was only a Cleaner (moderator) for the PBEM and IP games forums.

And yes, I get touchy when arrogant Yankees use patronizing diminutives to address me.
            ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Zorro, the answer to your question is yes.
              ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro's Z
                So people get banned here after being accused of being a DL, without real proof??
                Nahhhh.... but mistakes do happen. I thought I had all the proof that was needed. I was in error I'm still trying to get use to the new forums, and as most of you know, I'm not the most tech savvy person. And under the circumstances... I was just a tad too fast with the trigger finger. I should have rechecked my search results... But I didn't until I saw this thread.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

wheee! i exist

oh cool.. i can post again.

how could you people ban someone on a baseless accusation without doing research?? that's incompetent. that's foolish.

Ming, it's Iskandar Reza
                  Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                  Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                  "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Originally posted by !
                    I agree with Snapcase entirely, but I think a little feuding with Apolyton can't do anyone any harm.

or can it
                    Say, what? Who've you mixed me up with now?
                    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I think we've just exposed a Snapcase DL.
                      ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Re: wheee! i exist

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
                        oh cool.. i can post again.

how could you people ban someone on a baseless accusation without doing research?? that's incompetent. that's foolish.

Ming, it's Iskandar Reza
                        I apologize for my actions.
                        I did indeed do the research, and I "thought" I had it right. But no, I was indeed incompetent on this one. As I said before, I'm trying to get used to all the new search features that we have at our disposal now since the upgrade a week ago. I'm still learning
                        It was indeed a mistake on my part... not a baseless accusation. I will admit that accusation was what got me to do the search in the first place, but the mistake is all mine.

So again, please accept my apology on this... I owe you one.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

oh oh...

well who ever's got the gun, do your homework first
                          Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                          "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Re: Re: wheee! i exist

Originally posted by Ming
                            So again, please accept my apology on this... I owe you one.
                            Accepted.

Can i have a custom avatar?
                            Anti-bush and anti-Bush.

Comment

Hey...this is more my fault than anyone else's. I exuberantly called you a DL, after an odd succession of circumstantial evidence. After reading that Kitty claimed to have several DL's here, I thought I had spotted one.
                              I hope it didn't ruin your weekend or anything.

I guess its just the result of a little bit of witch hunting lately.
                              Unfortunately, I fell into it...but there has been some good natured conflict (and a lot of ill natured conflict as well) lately...sorry you got caught in the crossfire...
                              Give Ming a break already.

And Ann--what do you hope to gain by all this? You are starting to look more juvenile than anyone you are lambasting.
                              I don't think you want dozens of Stark Fists over at ACOL, protecting their leaders at Apolyton.

You are the one who is starting to look like a bit of an *******.

I know I already do.
                              Life and death is a grave matter;
                              all things pass quickly away.
                              Each of you must be completely alert;
                              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

touchy, touchy...

Originally posted by AnnC

MtG never ran ACOL (but knowing him, he probably claimed to).

Justin Beech launched ACOL in May 1999 and ran it until November 1999 when I took over the site. MtG was only a Cleaner (moderator) for the PBEM and IP games forums.

And yes, I get touchy when arrogant Yankees use patronizing diminutives to address me.
                                Ha Ha, two swipes, Annie! Really bothers the hell out of you, doesn't it? You really should try to get over your Apolyton fixation.
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X