To Iskandar Reza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Iskandar Reza

We're happy to have you at ACOL, see http://www.planetacol.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/015461.html
    ACOL owner/administrator

Yeah, Right

For people who don't care about Apolyton, you sure pop in here often, Annie.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

We're pimping for other users. It's a time honored tradition of our crap hole board.
      Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Not quite worked out the intricasies of the PM system, eh..?

Comment

cpoulos, ACOL welcomes everybody - even damn Yankees.

Gibsie, Iskandar is banned here so I assume he can't login and read PMs.
          ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Aha!

Originally posted by AnnC
            cpoulos, ACOL welcomes everybody - even damn Yankees.
            Considering that only MTG calls me that on this site is further proof that you lurk here quite often. Fess up, Annie.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

AnnC is everywhere.
              Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

If Iskandar Reza wants to post here, all he has to do is email me and clear up a few little items.

Oh... and to everybody, feel free to check out ACOL... a nice gaming site with some good forums. They do have a habit of bashing Apolyton all the time... but that's no reason not to visit them
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

cpoulos - I am no friend of MtG, let me assure you. And unlike MtG, I am a real Southerner. I was born and bred in South Carolina, and educated in Virginia. Therefore, I am quite capable of identifying an obnoxious Yankee on my own.
                  ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

I may be partly responsible for Ice's ban.
                    I got caught up in the enthusiam around the recent Apolyton-Acol skirmish and claimed he was a Kitty DL.
                    While I don't have the power to actually ban someone...I do have the power to prevent myself from falsely accusing a poster of being a DL.
                    If that was the case, I apologize.

That being said, this animosity between the sites is really stupid, petty and childish. We should all be able to enjoy posting in both places, enjoying the variety here and the freedom there.
                    I don't think anyone is to blame, unless, like myself, they just kept doing things to fan the flames of a small fire into an inferno.

I don't think anyone does anyone else any favors by continually sniping at each other...it makes all parties concerned seem very silly.

Let's just have some fun and leave personal ideaologies out of it...

Once again...my bad.
                    Life and death is a grave matter;
                    all things pass quickly away.
                    Each of you must be completely alert;
                    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Looks like we hit a nerve...

Originally posted by AnnC
                      cpoulos - I am no friend of MtG, let me assure you. And unlike MtG, I am a real Southerner. I was born and bred in South Carolina, and educated in Virginia. Therefore, I am quite capable of identifying an obnoxious Yankee on my own.
                      Ha Ha, just a little touchy, aren't we? You can't still be jealous of MTG when he ran your boards, can you Annie?

Comment

I agree with Snapcase entirely, but I think a little feuding with Apolyton can't do anyone any harm.

or can it

Comment

Iskander Reza's log on has been unrestricted. Mistakes happen. I too got caught up in all the games being played by our friends at ACOL. I thought I had a close IP match... but when I checked it again after seeing this thread... I was wrong... not the first time, and probably not the last.

So again, check out ACOL. You will probably feel right at home since many of the threads lately are about Apolyton
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good idea Ming, unban him so that he can be banned again!

Comment

Don't quote me on this but...

cpoulos you did use that term "Damn Reb" and MtG used the term "yank" at acol in one thread, I saw it.
                              I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
                              and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

Working...
                              X