No announcement yet.

LIGHT STYLE now availiable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to set the rows and cols attributes of the main table tag?

This would make the page show up quicker as the browser doesn’t have to read the entire table to be able to know how big it is. If you can’t set the rows attribute, can you at least set the cols attribute (this should be constant).
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thanks Mark! It looks like the "Light Style" is working just fine on my side.

Comment

Well, it seems slightly faster. Doesn't really seem to help all that much with some of the rendering issues.

And, of course, it seems to require cookies to work.
        Y'all familiar with things like...

and:

?

Wraith
        If you take a frown and turn it upside down, the person you are holding by the ankles will soon pass out.

PS: Have you noticed that I don't like cookies?

Comment

Just converted to light too.

Its not so overloaded. I also turned avatars off.

Its really much much faster now (even though I have DSL).

Great work!

aTa

Comment

I noticed that the light style doesn't work in CTP-Multiplaying. Am I doing something wrong or did you do something wrong, Markos?

Comment

Apolyton "light" is defn better that "Fat" Apolyton.

Oh or was that Coke?
              (+1)

Comment

The light mode has just a little flaw: we don't see the Apolyton news. Does the news bar significantly increase loading time?

Just a question. I think the light mode is a great work nonetheless.
                "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
                  The light mode has just a little flaw: we don't see the Apolyton news. Does the news bar significantly increase loading time?
                  yes, the news bar is not in the light style

you can always bookmark this page
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Thanks, Markos, but I think I'll switch to the Default mode as soon as I get my new DSL connection installed!
                    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

I don't think I've noticed any difference between "light" and "heavy"...

Comment

Look closer, switch back and compare, make screenshots if necessary...the difference is there

Comment

That would be a bit of a waste of time, so never mind.

Comment

Working...
                          X