Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as promised once the spam started more than eveni tolerate i ask for a closure..
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Hmm, this hasn`t been closed yet, despite pleas.

/me supports Ras
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• awaiting rah waking up and loggiing on ...
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Now people are spamming about how this thread isn't getting closed due to spamminess despite them asking for it. Is that meta-metaspam?
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• How can anything be meta-meta? It is obviously trans-spam.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
              Now people are spamming about how this thread isn't getting closed due to spamminess despite them asking for it. Is that meta-metaspam?
              not at all

we are just a tad hungry
              Attached Files
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• At the request of the starter, Toast
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X