X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wernazuma, I bet I can get to emperor first

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      and I still want to know why we have June lists in May.

I'm sure my ppd has went up these last few days of May. I want on the list!
      You mean you want to be recognized as as spammer?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

your activity will be noticed in the JULY LISTS !!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

They are going to be really good, aren't they?

Comment

Spammy.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
              Cyber has not responded yet. I take this as cowardice before the enemy!
              If I'm proud to be a slow-poster, why would I start a race to spam as most as possible?
              Let me be slow
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Wow -- I tune in to June Lists at 9:30am local (Chicago) time, and there's already nearly 100 posts. (Predictably, quite a few about how "spammy" this thread is )

Interesting that my Emperor date went from iirc June 28 (May list) to July 7 (June list). My posts/day is nearly the same. Hm, but May had 5 weekends, and I rarely post those days...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

if it gets any spammier i will send a pm to get it closed... dont want spamski jumping up and down again

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Yeah, he did much better than just shamelessly posting twice in a row with no reason.
                    Im hoping for the arnelos award

Really, one was a response to someone, the other was a congratulatory post. Why shouldn't they be seperate? Do I have to go back and edit a previous post whenever i think of something new I want to say in a thread? Frankly i dont like reading long posts on multiple topics.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• As long as they are really different topics, they should go in different posts.

Comment

• Wow -- I tune in to June Lists at 9:30am local (Chicago) time, and there's already nearly 100 posts. (Predictably, quite a few about how "spammy" this thread is
                        Well, the June lists were posted 3 days earlier than they should have been, -Jrabbit.

Just wondering Rasputin, is there going to be a mid-month update or are you going to update the numbers to the 1st of june?

and also, while I'm asking, I'm just curious- when might I reach deity- I seem to have dropped off the 2005-track list due to slow posting

[You know, every year I make 2000 posts by August of that year... July 2000 (registered)---Aug 2001 (2000 posts)--- Sept 2002 (4000 posts).... Nov 2003 (6000 posts) so I'm right on track for Jan 2005 or Dec 2004 for 10K ]

Ode well- Congrates Chilean Presidente

And good work Rasputin!
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• I agree, I was just being awkward.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud

Well, the June lists were posted 3 days earlier than they should have been, -Jrabbit.
                            as stated in opening post if anyone bothers to readit

Just wondering Rasputin, is there going to be a mid-month update or are you going to update the numbers to the 1st of june?
                            no to 1st june update, i too busy to do spreadshet upfdate,,, maybe a mid month if i get time

and also, while I'm asking, I'm just curious- when might I reach deity- I seem to have dropped off the 2005-track list due to slow posting

User Name Deity Level
                            DarkCloud 26-August-2006

And good work Rasputin!

thaks

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                              Wernazuma, I bet I can get to emperor first

And I bet, I'll lose this competition!
                              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• thanks again rasputin it looks like my recent inactivity has set me back an entire year, however... hmph.
                                -
                                If you need any more data about posts, just ask.
                                -->Visit CGN!
                                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                                X