This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

I come close, I guess, but I'm trying hard lately.
    oh, you're so 2000
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
      I could, but I would not know how
      It's against my nature to spam!
      Well, eventually you will evolve a sin of spamming if you get sush an awayd
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Is there a list with, say, all kings / emperors / deities and a 'top' lowest number of posts per day - all-time?

(and of course a 'highest number of post per day')

Comment

you mean the lowest ppd over their entire membership period ???
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

we've had many people register, and not post once.

Or if you are talking about Kings and Emporers. some people just seem to fall off the face of the earth. such lack of dedication

Comment

Yeah, stopping posting on 'Poly is like a cardinal, or at least bishop, sin.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                you mean the lowest ppd over their entire membership period ???
                With high post counts, otherwise all those people with 0 posts would qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  Or if you are talking about Kings and Emporers.
                  Well, that's what I said, thus it's most obviously that that's what I meant......

Comment

Look at the posts above this on this page and tell me that CyberShy is unable to spam.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I think I'll engage with Cyber Shy in a contest who'll get to Emperor first. He's got the benefit of having already some 400 posts more, but I have a higher ppd.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Yeah, a contest. A great way to surreptitiously spam.

Comment

Surceptitiontionionsly? Wow, had to look that one up!
                          Anyhow, no way! Can't you see that Cyber and I lack the spam gene? It will be a contest as clean as a baby's bottom!
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

You lack the spame gene, and post in a thread that, basically, celebrates spam ...

Comment

And this thread lead my to dwell in philosophical thoughts about the innate inclination of most humans to spam and my lack of it, enriching this discussion with my deep insights.

Comment

This thread lead to you spamming

Comment

Working...
                                X