Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could mods please close this thread before it starts to look like May lists? (probably not ).
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Had the Chief Minion found that that was a fate to be avoided, I figure he'd stopped the May list pretty quickly.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Too bad. .
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor

Could mods please close this thread before it starts to look like May lists? (probably not ).
          Why would anybody post something like this?
          Did the may-lists hurt you personally?
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I say let it run it's course to 500 posts.

No need to start a new one though.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

Some people, to varying degrees, like to simultaneously spam and be seen to be above spam. Most of them are arch-metaspammers and all their comments should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

Why not? No, it didn`t hurt me, I even wasn`t on May lists .

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Some people, to varying degrees, like to simultaneously spam and be seen to be above spam. Most of them are arch-metaspammers and all their comments should be taken with a pinch of salt.
                  Wrong. I do not claim that I am above spam (unlike certain Poly sheep ).

Comment

and I still want to know why we have June lists in May.

I'm sure my ppd has went up these last few days of May. I want on the list!

Comment

Ras explained that in the OP.

And spammers complaining about spam is traditional.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                        I think I'll engage with Cyber Shy in a contest who'll get to Emperor first. He's got the benefit of having already some 400 posts more, but I have a higher ppd.
                        I would join, but it would violate my purity as a non-spammer
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

congrats to Chilean President, and to the new Emperors, and to Rasputin, who put together some nice lists, almost justifying the posts hes made to this thread.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Yeah, he did much better than just shamelessly posting twice in a row with no reason.

Comment

You're not a true spammer unless you complain about others spamming.

Comment

Cyber has not responded yet. I take this as cowardice before the enemy!
                                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X