X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting stats

I was told to take this question here over in OT:

What does the posting stats in the profile mean? Mine are currently A:14, D:13, M:8, HP:1.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Good question.

Who's the winner?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Woohoo! YoU're WiNner!

Nice work UR. I wasn't sure whether it counted towards the challenge if it was posted in OT, but since they were both posted on the same day then it doesn't matter.

Comment

joncha is the winner, with 20th May exactly.

Congratulations sir!

Can I have June 25th for next time please?

Comment

I have this weird feeling someone's set me up as the butt of some sort of joke ...
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You set yourself up for this kind of joke.

The answer to your query is in this thread, and also in the FAQ. Thanks for the fun, join in next time by guessing a date of your own.

Comment

Congratulations, Joncha

I'll take September 6th.

Comment

July 20th please

A: 65 | D: 99 | M: 34 | HP: 32 - fear my defense! Even nukes have only a 50% chance to hurt me!

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

14 July
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Somebody send a spy to sabotage Jamski's SDI.

Comment

June 24
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

July 25
                        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

YaaY!! I was beginning to wonder when it'd happen again...

July 2nd
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oy! Qilue won for his timezone...
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well in my timezone it's 20th, so Joncha wins. Congrats to the new reigning DrSpike post stats challenge champion, who steal the trophy* from Plato.

*rhetorical

Comment

Working...
                              X