X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dauphin
    I agree with you you bloody tosspot.
    At least I'm bloody .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
      3 digits?

who are we talking about here?

maybe I should wander over the nation-states forum. I gave my country to someone else. I don't even know if it exists anymore. Even when I did have one, I didn't post over there much.
      C'mon over... it's pretty lively again these days.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Rasputin. Since the stats from the 4th of this month, he has averaged 75 posts each and every day. I don't have his postcount for the last few days, but he managed to break the 3-digit ppd barrier. Smashed is a more appropriate term.
        '

I'm not worthy

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha

thanks to some lively posters and some great maps from joncha !!

----
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Rasputin. Since the stats from the 4th of this month, he has averaged 75 posts each and every day. I don't have his postcount for the last few days, but he managed to break the 3-digit ppd barrier. Smashed is a more appropriate term.
            Suffice to say, this situation didn't go unnoticed
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

A PCR?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

[South Park] Ohmigod, you shocked Skanky [/South Park]

[South Park] You bastard! [/South Park]
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

hmmmmmm it all role palying posts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master

A PCR?
                    possibly if there any bias ....

Comment

• Hehe... you and UR are supposed to be on the same side now!
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• same side . how did that happen ??? not that i agianst him, but i feel some definate vibes agaisnt me ....

Comment

• Yeah, I guess he does tend to criticise your roleplay more than he does Laz's. I tend to lean in the opposite direction, myself...

Comment

• thats life (as one famous aussie once said)

the use of the edit feature has certianly been benifiicla to me in that forum as it has allowed me to alter my irrational posts after a flaming to a more role playing one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

sorry honghu... but most of those posts were for a game thread ....
                              Yeah, like the rest of us don't play a game.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha

At Skanky's suggestion I took a peek. Lively isn't the word I'd use.

Comment

Working...
                                X