Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ApolytonPLUS: Credit Card Helpers Wanted (help your fellow Apolytoner!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ApolytonPLUS: Credit Card Helpers Wanted (help your fellow Apolytoner!)

If you have a credit card (or a paypal acount with some other way of funding avaliable) and are willing to help other Apolytoners without a credit card, post here!

Our subscription system includes a feature that allows a user to pay for another user's subscription. The process can be anonymous or you can even include a message to the notification mail to the user.

Since the details havent been announced fully, to give you an idea of the ammounts involved, our yearly price is below $20.

We'll look into awarding "cc helpers" with extensions to their plus memberships

So, go ahead post your username, location and way that would prefer other users to pay for your expenses
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I can help people if they need it.
    Australia.
    Direct Bank deposit.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'll help some people, but on my terms:

- They have to be Dutch;
      - I have to know you (... sort of); and
      - Payment to me in advance.

Comment

It goes without saying, payment in advance. I'm trustworthy, but you lot out there? :glare:
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Anyone who wants to pay in euros?
          I'll be using them this summer so send them to me
          PM for postal details ...

Stu
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I can help others too. The trustworthy ones of course. Oh there are none? Alright the pay in advance ones then.

I have a paypal account.
            I'm in US.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I have a credit card, but prefer cash, sowill there be an allowance to something like American Express money orders? AFAIK they are good in most countries.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                I have a credit card, but prefer cash, sowill there be an allowance to something like American Express money orders? AFAIK they are good in most countries.
                PayPal supports Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit cards or electronic transfer from a bank account. We are going with these options for the time being
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Other people in this thread might accept his money order though, and pay through paypal for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

- They have to be Dutch;
                    Ik hou je hieraan
                    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                    And notifying the next of kin
                    Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

- They have to be Dutch;

/me starts to close the northern border...
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Oh, I just asked for help with this in the other thread. I promise to post anyone in Germany, France, or one of the little countries inbetween the princely sum needed for a year's subs, if they will play for me. I'll pay dollars = Euros, if that's ok, so they'll make a (small) profit.

Zoppi? Alva?

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

No can do. No credit-card so I'm looking for someone too.

I can make a direct money transfer from my bank-account from my PC though.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Sorry, but I won't accept helping you. I know I am way too unreliable for this kind of things (I still haven't sent Lancer the 10$ I promised him )
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

If anyone in the UK has a paypal account I am also looking for someone to pay for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X