This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hueij

Well, you can always pick MY birthday, it's still free...
    According to your profile it's December 31st.... I think I'll pass, thank you.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

May 30.

Comment

Oops, forgot to vote. April 26th, which is Che's birthday.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody Monk

I seem to remember that the last thread was locked a week or so before that, though I can't imagine why I would remember.
          You do seem to recall this very well...
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

According to your profile it's December 31st.... I think I'll pass, thank you.
            Dunno why it says Dec 31st. Must be an Apolyton "feature". You are lucky, it's actually Feb 13th
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Dunno why it says Dec 31st. Must be an Apolyton "feature". You are lucky, it's actually Feb 13th
              Hmm... I still think I'll take a pass.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

July 29

Because I have more faith in the newbies.
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

April 1st
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

April 15
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I would have guessed April 4th, my birthday- but April 1st just seems like a sure bet... because it's april 1st!
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Hmmm... I don't think this thread'll even be off the front page by then, DC. You may want to reconsider.

Comment

HMMMM, I'm starting to understand something over here , like your responses, sorry guys, although I frequence Apolyton a lot, the 'subsite' of 'Apolyton community' I've only visited twice before - or something like that.

If I understand correctly that most of you are anticipating the moment this question raises itself again, I have a 'proper solution' to resolve these kind of questions in the future:

highlight the post stats !!!!!!

Kind regards, Alex
                          " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
                          - emperor level all time
                          - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Corp. The FAIR
                            HMMMM, I'm starting to understand something over here , like your responses, sorry guys, although I frequence Apolyton a lot, the 'subsite' of 'Apolyton community' I've only visited twice before - or something like that.

If I understand correctly that most of you are anticipating the moment this question raises itself again, I have a 'proper solution' to resolve these kind of questions in the future:

highlight the post stats !!!!!!

Kind regards, Alex
                            You're correct that we're anticipating the next time this question is raised.

But if we solve the "problem" then it won't be nearly as much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Good thinking from the Van Rijswijcklaan
                              -
                              The fun part of this btw, is that this is a reoccuring question..say about once a month

HP: will increase with every post
                              A : increses once HP reaches (1)00
                              D : Average PPD?
                              M : Frequency of posting (something like that.

Doc will take over from here though.
                              Sorry Alva, as mentioned before, I didn't frequent the Apolyton community subsite much before, just always stuck to strategy, ptw and conquests.

BTW, I've moved to Deurne right now, not too far away from the 'Diamond Games of Antwerp', at 'Sportpaleis'.

AJ
                              " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
                              - emperor level all time
                              - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

And the odds are the question will still be asked.

For me it came when I was bored and couldn't figure it out, especially as the search function never has been very useful. Anyway, thank you for taking the "honor" from me.

Monk
                                so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Working...
                                X