This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joncha
    I even put in the extra effort to spell Queuelue and Rhohlohohlorirllll right...
    Yeah, that just makes it worse.

Comment

• It's a good thing JOn millre didn't vote yet, otherwise I'd have to misspell his name too.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
        I even put in the extra effort to spell Queuelue and Rhohlohohlorirllll right...
        You don't know how many people misspell that name. I usually just go by Rhoth to make it easier and most people still misspell it.

Comment

• I'll bet they do, Roth.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• spelling , smelling... who cares we all know we dumb illiterate posters
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by The Slayer
              This info must be in the FAQ for good....

And miss out on threads like this? Surely you jest.
              Titans, GO!

Comment

• Yep, a FAQ certainly would prevent any of these things to happen again..
                Sure it would.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Actually, most of the threads started on the subject mention looking in the FAQ. It wouldn't stop these threads, true, but it would likely decrease the frequency.

AND THAT MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I found this thread before asking...

Anyway, I'll vote for April 19

Guess why...
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• It would have been interesting if you started a new thread while this one was still going...
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Hitler's birthday

..Or was that the 15th?somewhere in april anyway.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                          It would have been interesting if you started a new thread while this one was still going...
                          Actually it has happened........Ming has deleted a few. The competition doesn't start for real until this one has dropped off of the first page.

Since it wont drop fast in A/C at the moment I'd say give it another day or two for the last votes to dribble in then I'll ask Ming to lock it.

Comment

• May 28
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                              Hitler's birthday

..Or was that the 15th?somewhere in april anyway.
                              No, Hitler's was the day after. , if you grab that one
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• May 14
                                Titans, GO!

Comment

Working...
                                X