X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 24th
    May as well pick my own birthday.

It has been quite a while since this has come up.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
      It looks like PLATO won. He had March 21st which is the closest. I didn't see March 20th taken, nor March 19th.

WoooHooo!!!!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
        Well done Plato, you are now reigning DrSpike post stats challenge champion (yeah, it will keep the old name ).
        Thanks Doc!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Someday there will be a secondary qualifer when someone asks, "Who the heck is DrSpike??"

Congrats to Plato!!

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

May 11.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
              Hahaha!...

May 1
              You stole my birthday! Dang, now I actually have to think about which day to choose.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

ok... I call May 20
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

June 14th

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

You stole my birthday! Dang, now I actually have to think about which day to choose.
                    Well, you can always pick MY birthday, it's still free...
                    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                    And notifying the next of kin
                    Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                      Someday there will be a secondary qualifer when someone asks, "Who the heck is DrSpike??"
                      Are we going to start another thread pool for that question?

Comment

Why not PM Ming with that request/question
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

May 17th

Comment

May 25
                            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

June 10th
                              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Are we going to start another thread pool for that question?
                                That's what occured to me. But not until much later. BTW, You need to pick another date for the next one (and/or read the thread more closely )

Monk
                                so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Working...
                                X