• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a worthy goal indeed....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
      yes where to once you achive that, wha tis next goal ???
      Playing Civ games?? Making meaningful on-topic posts??

Monk
      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• You'd think they'd do that wouldn't you.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk

Playing Civ games?? Making meaningful on-topic posts??

Monk
          yes tha tis why i never wil lacheive their heights, i play too many civ games and dont get sent the links to the secret forums and spam fests that doc. skanky and jamksi goto ....

Comment

• I've pretty much sworn of Civ I, II, and III at this point, I'm at Apolyton for other reasons.

In fact that is something of the Secret Truth of Apolyton: "Come for the Civ, Stay for the Spam."

Comment

• that always confuses me, i come here becaue i still play, when i stopepd playing for 18 months i didnt come here.....

Comment

yes where to once you achive that, wha tis next goal ???
                Well it's not really like that at all for me. I post because I enjoy posting. Sure it'll be nice to be Deity (and before Jamski and Skanky too ) but it's really a side effect of enjoying 'Poly and being a long time player of the games it covers.

Comment

that always confuses me, i come here becaue i still play, when i stopepd playing for 18 months i didnt come here.....
                  Heathen!

Comment

yes tha tis why i never wil lacheive their heights, i play too many civ games and dont get sent the links to the secret forums and spam fests that doc. skanky and jamksi goto ....
                    Ok I'm going to bite since you've made several posts like this recently. I suspect I have played more Civ2, SMAC and Civ3 than you ever will, and posts like these just show your ignorance of what goes on on topic outside of the demogames in which you no doubt spam to high heaven. Also, I have never posted in any private forums.

Comment

• Take that, you, you CAD.

Monk
                      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• DC? Any help here?

And GF, you have somehow, with all this talk of Spamski and Skanky, managed to sneak into Divinity. That is surely the top story for March.
                        any help about what?

Trip's on Bademail ban if that's your question
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc

Ok I'm going to bite since you've made several posts like this recently. I suspect I have played more Civ2, SMAC and Civ3 than you ever will, and posts like these just show your ignorance of what goes on on topic outside of the demogames in which you no doubt spam to high heaven. Also, I have never posted in any private forums.

reels in another bite from doc 1!!!!!!!

and just so you know, i dont think you have played mor ethan i ever will... i dont play anyother game at present than civ3 in its many guises, whether it be pbem, demo, c3c or just plain single player....

i hope you know iam just pulling your leg, baiting you to respond !!!!!

Comment

• Well if I was completely serious I wouldn't have 'ed.

The point is fair though; just because I post frivolously at times in no way means I am not a hard core civver. Always have been (well since '91), always will be. Therefore, I had to point out your post was not correct.

As regards Civ3 IIRC you have picked it up recently, so people that have been playing it for 2 and a half years probably have the edge. Still, I'd like to see your skills. If you'd care to play the current AU comparison game maybe that would work. Tell me your difficulty level (not below emperor please) and attempted victory class and I'll play the game for the same victory class and we'll see.

Comment

• ah you assume becaue i play a lot it makes me good, far from it, i only paly for fun .. i never play above regent level.... and have neve attempted a single AU game....

as per civ2 i never got good at it, which is why i was a major palyer of the Civ2 MP Diplo style where diploamcy between platyers was more important and at that i was good , in fact very good...

one day when civ3 is easily palyable using internet conenction instead of pbem, i will attempt a diplo game in civ3.....

any way this thread will be closed shortly pm to Rah asking for that...

new thread at

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc

As regards Civ3 IIRC you have picked it up recently, so people that have been playing it for 2 and a half years probably have the edge.
                                and no i have had civ3 since it was first released over 2 years ago..... just didnt hang at poly for awhile while i sorted out my marriag ebreakup and other stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X