Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ach, it seems we all pale next to JAmskis ultra-uberspamming.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• * nods *

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Hang on we only just had a list. Is this a mid monthly update?

Comment

• Its very near to the end of the month... maybe its a prelist for next month.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Ach, it seems we all pale next to JAmskis ultra-uberspamming.
            Pah! Show me one person who can compete whout posting blatant +1's all over the place. Its blatant ultra-überposting you dirty spammers you!

/me shakes his fist impotently in rage at this thread!

And that's über with an ü because that's even more über.

/me shakes his fist even more violently!

And you have no idea what danger I can cause if I really was to start spamming... Well, Skanky knows actually, and Doc... and about half this thread, but PAH! that's not the point!

/me shakes his fist so hard that he explodes *

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yep, we're getting to him arty:
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Pah! Show me one person who can compete whout posting blatant +1's all over the place. Its blatant ultra-überposting you dirty spammers you!

* Jamski shakes his fist impotently in rage at this thread!

And that's über with an ü because that's even more über.

* Jamski shakes his fist even more violently!

And you have no idea what danger I can cause if I really was to start spamming... Well, Skanky knows actually, and Doc... and about half this thread, but PAH! that's not the point!

* Jamski shakes his fist so hard that he explodes *

-Jam

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• I stand corrected. A true ultra-uberspammer would have broken that down to 3 separate posts.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• And then made an extra one, claiming it was a double-post.

/me reminds Jammmmmmo not to shake his fist so much.
                    Its messing the thread up.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                      I stand corrected. A true ultra-uberspammer would have broken that down to 3 separate posts.
                      and would then have replied to you.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• I wanted to, but I managed to resist. I mean, how can I NOT post when basically everyone in this thread is talking about me?

/me blushes

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• How long can you maintain 70ppd?

Comment

• To be fair, Jamski does organise alot of stuff.
                            (NOT being sarcastic here ok)

If Jamski just wanted to spam and raise his PC, I doubt he would put so much effort into his excellent mafia stories for example.

(People accused Trip of spamming too while infact he single-handed saved the PTW-demo game which probably took him many hours to do.)

Comment

• /me wonders whether this thread somehow has missed the Admins' attention

Seems full of.... awfully superfluous posts to me. And some rather damning facts too.
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Its metaspam. The threads topic is spam, afterall.
                                The posts are justifiable too.

Comment

Working...
                                X