Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His rate seems to have declined, so you may just be able to grab the 10th Godhood position. I mentioned Jam just for the humour aspect.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• 27 ppd is enough to ensure he will be next by a long way.

Comment

• Bah I made over 150 posts at MZO today while I was holding off posting here. 27 ppd is nothing.

Comment

• Do you people interact with the real world at all?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• The real... world? you say?
            Never heard of it. Is that a town in Morrowind or something?
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Apolyton and MZO are my real world.

Comment

• my real world is my local leagues club
                and I get enough reality there

well done Ghengis

so will we be seeing a new AV in honour of your Diety status then?
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• No contact with the real world at all. Well, some when it can't be avoided any longer, but 95% of the time there's a way round it.

There's peoplewith beards out there, I saw a picture on the internet :shudder:

@ Ghengis

@ Skanky

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yeah but spamming when you have 16 hours a day and no contact with the real world is no challenge. Fitting in spamming around a career, a gf/wife, not to mention other gaming, now that's a challenge.

Comment

• Wow! Another Deity! Congrats GF!
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
                        Yeah but spamming when you have 16 hours a day and no contact with the real world is no challenge. Fitting in spamming around a career, a gf/wife, not to mention other gaming, now that's a challenge.
                        How about adding two children on top of all those.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• That would presumably be an ever bigger challenge, but I couldn't possibly comment with any authority.

Comment

• Give them your account, you'll reach double deity in no time
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu

How about adding two children on top of all those.
                              yeah hard posting whilts dealing with 3 kids an ex wife a new gf and her 2 kids and work , and your boss deciding you the best person to do the latest project requiring 30 hours overtime per week...

needless to say my post count will be down to a more hidden number soon...
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                                No contact with the real world at all. Well, some when it can't be avoided any longer, but 95% of the time there's a way round it.

There's peoplewith beards out there, I saw a picture on the internet :shudder:

-Jam
                                Most of my male inlaws have beards
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X