X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good point Theben I´ll be fine.

Rasputin,

Ming, forget what I said... I see the light now! It´s not what they think about me what´s important but what I see inside me!

/me tries to look inside him...
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      I did get warned by Ming once - is that enough to count as not boring?

No.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• /me wakes up...
        Do as I did! See the light!
        By the way, I predict that someone will close this thread soon...

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• My god!, UH is working a lot to be in the top of this lists!

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
          Indiana Jones
          Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror

Ming, forget what I said... I see the light now! It´s not what they think about me what´s important but what I see inside me!

* Unspeakable Horror tries to look inside him...
            Okay, now that's just sad.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• and march rolls by and april wil lsoon be upon us....

any predictions for king spammer for the month ???

who has moved up the list the most??

who has disappeared ?

are the newbies outposting the old guns..???

stay tuned for all this information in the next installment of "The LISTS" coming soon to a computer screen near you ...
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• woohoo
                '
                I made the list

"starts humming I am going to make it after all)

kjon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• each month i am adding more to the list. started off just the poster over 5000 the nall emporers . now it the first 11 pages of the mebers list ...

aprils list lentgh will depend on just how bored i am

will do break up based on country of origin , (based on flag shown) so make sure your flag is correct....

Comment

• Country of origin will be a waste of your time I fear.

Comment

• You mean the rest of the list isn't?
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• The other lists are useful. How else would we know Jamski's actual ppd?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Go have fun Raz...

one knows you need to have something to do while waiting for the donuts and pizzas at work
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Just to get On Topic again - DC; how does this work? Do you want us to submit our own versions of those Pantheon member write-ups? And must they be like, or do we have to go just by what you have showed us?
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
                              Country of origin will be a waste of your time I fear.

wont waste my time,,, may not be accurate due to the idiots putting wrong or no flag in their profile, but that their choice... those who are clever have perfected it and so i shall so.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

Go have fun Raz...

one knows you need to have something to do while waiting for the donuts and pizzas at work

mmmm yes was pizza night again tonight.... no donuts though so the trooops were restless !!!!!!

hoping to catch a good DVD a bit later so may not be round to post much ... will make these boards about 10% quieter tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X