This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, predictions.

Rasputin will beat Jamski this month, perhaps even reaching a triple-digit ppd. He has really been putting the effort in.
    Jamski will come in second, well ahead of the other competitors.

Then the rest of us mortals will be listed.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• posting over the last month , the numbers will surprise you !!!!

but i have some reaaly good figures here..

ok we seen some achieve a spamfest for a month at a time...

but the figures below are the Average PPD since Dec 13th 2003....

Sorry but my original list only contained the posters who had attained 5000 plus posts at that time, so not including the plethora of posters as per my latest lists...

so over the past 3 months the averages are .....

in 10th Spot ....

El Awrence 10.31 PPD

and in 9th spot ....

alva 12.11 PPD very good effort

more to come...... will edit this post shortly

EDIT...

PAddy would have made it easily but he wasnt included in original list back in decmeber,,,,

in 8th spot ...
      Arrian 12.68 PPD

in 7th Spot ...
      Chilean President 13.09 PPd

in 6th SPot .....

GhengisFarb 14.44 PPD fell away in last month as he approached the deity level

more to come .....

see if youj can guess the average voer 3 months....
      Last edited by Rasputin; March 30, 2004, 10:04.
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• any guesses to the next few ???

Comment

• I'm sure the usual crowd will be in there. My good self included.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• one hopes Skanky, one hopes...
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              I'm sure the usual crowd will be in there. My good self included.
              bonus prize if you pick you placings and APPD ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                woohoo
                '
                I made the list

"starts humming I am going to make it after all)

kjon Miller
                "love is all around, no need to fake it...."
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

wont waste my time,,, may not be accurate due to the idiots putting wrong or no flag in their profile, but that their choice... those who are clever have perfected it and so i shall so.....
                  Some people WANT to be identified with the Isle of Man, or wherever. Or Antartica. Or the EU. Whatever.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Oh my God, even I'm disgusted by this thread

Never have I seen such blatant spam and +1s

Were I a moderator, which perhaps its a good job that I'm not, some people would be getting warnings...

/me looks at Rasputin's 58 posts in this thread alone.*

...and to be honest I'm assuming that this thread has simply been ignored by Ming for his own reasons.

Here's hoping I'm not ashamed myself when the April lists come and my name is floating on the top.

/me shakes his head *

Yeah, I posted 19 times in this thread myself, but considering half the posts were about me, I feel this is justified.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I must be 4 or 5. Skanky, Jamski and Raz are top 3. I'll guess at:

5 Vmxa
                      4 me
                      3 Skanky
                      2 Jamski
                      1 Raz

For the 3 month numbers that is.

Comment

• well they are my lists so i get to post in reply to all others comments...

no where was i before i was so rudely interupted by that spammer... i mean poster...

oh yeah...

the top 5...

at number 5, that wascally wabiit himslef ....

Spamky i mean skanky...

skanksmiester ... 22.17

at number 4 The Psoter Formerly Known as Dr Spike...

Doc 22.25

Number 3 ... most posts found in a strategy forum and discusiing civ3 ..

vmxa1 23.88

leaving yours truly, PBEM Freak, Demo Game Freak . Diplo Game Freak, other forums games freak, and all round mr nice guy....

number 2

Rasputin 28.08

and the incredicle yet remarkably shy...

Number one for last three months ....

jamski 32.12

ladies and gentleman i predict our next deity,,, Jamski.....

Comment

• oh and rah , please toast this thread closes , march is officialy coming to an end,,,,,,,,,

Comment

ok we seen some achieve a spamfest for a month at a time...
                            It should be noted that I reached Deity status and therefore my useless ramblings are no longer Spam but are herewith "Divine Gibberish".

Still a bannable offense though.

Comment

• []
                              no where was i before i was so rudely interupted by that spammer... i mean poster...
                              How rude of him

Okay, now that's just sad.
                              Yep, I´ve been very depressed lately, how did you know?

*Sigh* Real life is a mess and Poly life too...
                              Sorry, I promise I won´t do this again, I hope. (Or at least not as pathetic as that)
                              [/]
                              Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; March 30, 2004, 17:56.
                              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

oh and rah , please toast this thread closes , march is officialy coming to an end,,,,,,,,,
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X