X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Lists

ok back by popular demand .....

List expanded to first 10 pages of members sorted by highest post counts....

Last edited by Rasputin; March 16, 2004, 09:29.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

slight error fixed...

Comment

date ti deity level using this months posting level ....
      Attached Files

Comment

marches posts per day....

Ok i know you all like this one the most.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice lists

Is the last one the PPD for the last 30 days?
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

yes,,,

Comment

Damn... 44 PPD

...and what's that funny white thing by Arnelos' name?
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

damn tohguht i got rid of all them... its a icon from the members pages that gets copied across during the process of updating, got rid of al lthe rest, dont know why tha tone survived...

Unfortunatly i cant post every day due to parnter thinking the computer needs a rest while i entertain her

Comment

I can only speak for myself:

But at least for me a long loooooooooong way to go

Comment

Nice lists. And once again proof that Ras is a dirty spammer.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm only running half as fast as last month... interesting. Perhaps I should stop my silly policy of answering more than one question in a single post. Or perhaps...

...perhaps I shouldn't.

Nice work Ras, you proved me wrong, but I'm happy about it

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

We all (excluding Ras) went through a period of slowing down over the past month. I don't really have an explanation for it either - it isn't like I was doing my uni work (I have to catch up on it now, which partially explains why I am up at 4am), I wasn't posting much at other forums either.

Actually this has me puzzled. What was I doing all last month?!?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I took care of your answers
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Deity in 2046, I think you may have a slight error in that there calculation, unless you are foreseeing repetitious bannings or PCRs in my future.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Man my ppd really dropped off this month.

Comment

Working...
                              X