Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you continue this, no more lists will be allowed..... so please refrain from going too far...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

At last I'm on this kind of lists .

Btw, what happened to the first chart?. I have seen it before but now I can't

Ras, would you mind (seems like not ) to do a time to Emperor also for we Kings?.

Or...

Do a list of the top poster per country. (just becuase I know, I'm the onlyone active from Peru, and, alas, I going to win on that list )

Nice job

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
      Indiana Jones
      Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

hmmm could be rquests for many lists...

wil lhave to be carfeukl that the mods dont mind... dont want it becoming a huge incentive to spam !!!!!

will do the lists any way ..

will see what comment sofficladom post if any...

Comment

Originally posted by The Slayer

Do a list of the top poster per country. (just becuase I know, I'm the onlyone active from Peru, and, alas, I going to win on that list )

Nice job

Just clcik onm your flag symbol to see lsit of psters from your coutnry ...
          no nee to do list for that...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            Doc (I think?) asked if there would be a March list soon. I quoted you, saying it would be a couple of weeks yet. Later the same day you made this thread

-Jam
            I'm insulted - it was me who asked for the next update.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Kings to Emperors

Not the whole list as it would be too much work and i not that bored today.

list of all current kings with minimum 2000 posts..
              Attached Files

Comment

Well done Raz, Thanks for the lists
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Looks good, except Ras, you still get my join date wrong. 30th of October, not the 1st. Not that it really matters though
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                    I don't suppose you have a link to Dr Crunch's earlier works. I see no reason not to edit it together and host it off-site

-Jam

There is another thread where we discuss in more detail, but I can't find it with the search options buggered.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That was the thread I was thinking of. IIRC this was just before I created metaspam as the term for one of those spam categories. If only search was working it'd be pretty easy to find.

Comment

I also want to find the examples thread, where I posted a shedload of links to the 'one post smilies' of one Skanky Burns.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yeah, 'laughing Skanky'. Funny stuff.

Comment

no wonder you guys get a rep,,,,,,,

Comment

I think I've discovered another kind: potkettleblackospam.

Comment

hehehehehehehe.... at least i do play the civ game that this great site was founded on !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X