This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do I Ras.

This thread is spam-aggrandising. I treat it with contempt. If it gets locked and all future "Hey let's see who the biggest spammers are!" threads get closed then my work here is done.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Wow! The rare antispam-spam in use.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

You people are mad, looks like you live and die for the spam!. You're Homo Spamiens, you know? .

Ras, thank you, that's a very cool list

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
        Indiana Jones
        Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

Good work Rasputin!
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            I also want to find the examples thread, where I posted a shedload of links to the 'one post smilies' of one Skanky Burns.

Actually, that would be quite an amusing list. Hopefully the search gets fixed so I can indulge.
            Also, every single one of those "one post smilies" was within context and added to the thread.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

strange how some singel smileys posts are more educational than some peoples 100 + word essay posts ...

as for shutting these type of threads down, i get the mods to do that when ever i get the new one up.
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

/me gives Rasputin a big box of spare capital letters earlier stolen from CharlesBHoff *

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Holy **** i made a list oh... not that good really, is it.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Djugashvili... Comrade Dan... Mao...

*sigh*

The good old days of the Steel Mill and Apolytown spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                      * Jamski gives Rasputin a big box of spare capital letters earlier stolen from CharlesBHoff *

-Jam
                      I don't think CharlesBHoff will miss them.

Comment

Awrence, you can still find the steel mill here:

couresy of fjorxc
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thanks, DC.

I remember well the dawn of the micronations. A time when 'poly only had about 3000 registered spammers.

Comment

/me wonders what my current PPD is. University has really pushed it down...
                            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Wtf is up with Jamski? Is he going for the first 3 figure 1 month ppd average?

Comment

Would it really surprise you?
                                Then again he left the Hive recently and has a 2-turn wait before he can join CyCon... that may drag his average down slightly.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X