This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk

I think you have your flinch setting too low. It must go off all the time.

Monk
    It is If I was attached, Valentines day would be enough to give me a veritable heart failure
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• well i was attached upto an hour ago, now i dont know...

oh well life sucks again .....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Maybe she's been reading your posts, Raz. Sorry.

Monk
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• it ok, she rang me , appaarently its her dad .. they old fashioned greeks, you know what that means....
          Sorry MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
            ahh ok , i jsut joine my first pbem game... it is not bad, excpet waiting for the email...

i watch a dvd while waiting, keeps interupting me LOL
            hahahahaha lucky you are not in some other PBEM games... you have days go by without seeing the save.
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• i think that may happen once the game gets really going, the first few turns always quick

Comment

• well said, I wish it was true...
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• got through over 40 turns on weekend for a a two palyer pbem.. but only one turn for a 4 palyer game

Comment

• That is a good speed, it is sad but true, the more players, the longer the turn rate
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• real l ife and diffenrent time zones do interfer ...

but pbem apart from lack of diplomacy and negotiation directly is apparently better than normal MP

Comment

• do you play a lot of MP, I see it in your Civ Group Listings
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• played lots of civ2 MP games and attempted about a dozen civ 3 MP games, none of whic has ever finished or gone beyond one session.

once i get to know a group of civ 3 palyers will organsie some sessions same as we used to do in civ 2 and play a proper civ 3 mp game .

Comment

• pbem's take too long. I'm bored of the game long before we even get 1/4 of the way through one game

Comment

• yes PBEM's can get boring, yet if the team can play at least one turn per day, you can keep some momentum up...

when they lag into several days between turns, to a week between turns... this leads me to retire the game to DEAD file... sometimes I get a laugh when the turn then shows up...
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Well, this one is way off the original path, so it's time to TOAST it. Take this discussion to the CIVII or CIVIII MP forums.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X