This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasputin
    if it was so easy to win the casions would go broke, odds obviously in there favour, but they have to have some fun there otherwise no one would play !!!
    The skills required are not available to most people. In Vegas they ban counters, so you must be careful to not be noticed.

Th clubs put as many bariers as they can. Multile decks, shuffle when the deck goes aginst them. Careful notation of players betting with regard to the count.

All of this combined, negates the easy aspect, but it is doable.

Comment

• I'd flinch at $10, let alone $10k
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• just windering if all 150 emporers posted yet ..!!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          I'd flinch at $10, let alone $10k
          I think you have your flinch setting too low. It must go off all the time.

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• back on topic ... finally...

its actually 148 emporers not 150, if we dont include the deitys..

so we need two more ....

the clkub closes once we get to 150

Comment

• oh and welcome to our latest ...

Anun Ik Oba

Comment

• I already said that the 150 included the Deities. 150 emperors or better is not as punchy a thread title.

Comment

• yes i know, jsut tohught id update with the fact we need two more....

Hot_Enamel 2992
                  Alex 2976
                  reismark 2964
                  Panzer32 2964

Which of these will join us next ???

Comment

• Never heard of Hot_enamel but he is obviously favourite. Reismark has been about there since I became emperor.

Comment

• I haven't heard of him either, but Alex has been active on-topic as of late.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• never seen him aound might have t ocheck where he posts ...

Comment

• Civ3-er. But then, I had guessed that already. I haven't seen him before, so that eliminates SMAC. Being a newer poster, that also eliminates Civ2. The only other very active forum is the Civ3 one.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• hmm im a civ3 er too , but ahvent noticed him much ....

Comment

• His posts are in PBEMs, at least eh few recent ones I looked at were. Donegeal and Ghengis are in a game with him, so they probably know him. (Sorry Don for misspelling your name)

Comment

• ahh ok , i jsut joine my first pbem game... it is not bad, excpet waiting for the email...

i watch a dvd while waiting, keeps interupting me LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X