This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
    Skanky- a lot of emperors 'joined' the club in the time since this thread was started
    Skanky knew that really....he was just being a smartass.

Comment

• Actually that post was made more as an update to the tally. Obviously, more people will get to the higher rank as time goes on.

The bit about including deities as emperors was being a smartass, though.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• :bullseye:

Yeah the thread has lasted a while, and there were 152 on the first day, since a few posters were hovering around 3000.

Comment

• . I have been here so long, but everyone is passing me up. I wish I could change my registration date to when I really started posting here (I had a different screen name back then). May of 1999.

Comment

• Well Dissident, remember you have about 500-1000 more posts than your profile states because of Black Bart and the others

so you needen't feel too bad that people are passing you up- because you're not as low as your numbers state

also- more advice- join more democracy games
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Maybe not the Civ3Demo Game, its on life support. We're trying to start an Age of Discovery DemoGame though.

Comment

• no dont weaken and join the demo games.....
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• well I was in the original ptw demo. I admit I kinda lost interest. I really didn't want to go to war when we did.

I guess that's how democracy works in real life. I didn't really want to go to war with Iraq either

Damn democracy. Dictatorships are so much better

Comment

• seems most americans didnt wantt to go to war opnly Dubbya did.......

Comment

• well I don't want to get off-topic, but most polls did show over 50% support. At least back then.

Comment

• Why do you care what rank you've got anyway?

You're well past the DL dances now, so you're judged on what you post, and what you've posted in the past. Potassium is still a settler (as far as I'm aware), but seems to know what's going on thanks to ixnay, and posts far more sensibly than many with higher postcounts. Do you really want to be respected just because you've managed to +1 for ages and not get caught? It's not how big it is, it's how you use it!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                          It's not how big it is, it's how you use it!
                          Another Male urban legend.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                            well I was in the original ptw demo. I admit I kinda lost interest. I really didn't want to go to war when we did.
                            You guys didn't really have much of a choice though. And you guys gave us a decent fight, we only narrowly escaped.

Comment

• gee a PTW demo game would reaaly involve a lot of people, what with the Multipalyers in the game and then the whole govenrment behind each civ.... crikeys mates no wonder their is 150 emporers , that sjust about all of them in that one game !!! LOL

Comment

• Yeah my post count doesn't really matter.

think of it this way. Your post count isn't displayed on each of your posts. But your time registered is. I've done my time. I was here back in the days when we were allowed DL's

Comment

Working...
                                X