The lost people of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lost people of Apolyton

Well, this thread is about all people that came and went and somehow, are still remembered by us all that are still here.

So I start here.

So what happened to Libertarian? Was he perma-banned? I always enjoyed the flamming wars he started on his high discontentment of Civ3.

And I Salute Faded Glory which has sadly past away. He will be missed.

Which poster do you remember or miss that doesn't post on Poly anymore?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

So what happened to Libertarian?

The last I saw of him was in the 'Candle-bre' project. After that,
    never heard of him again.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Aro. Aro was quite active at one time.

Comment

Aro posted recently in the public PtWDG "Happy Holidays" thread.

Comment

Libertarian got a job that took up most of his free time. Didn't see him again after he announced that job, so don't know how he is doing.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Most of the ppl I miss are those who posted regularly, left, then came back, and then left again... some will probably leave again, but will be back when the can.

Like; Fez, Striker, Boris (when he took about 3-4 month lul), Oerdin (who will soon be gone), Velcroix (don't know if he's gone, but he doesn't post in the OT), Asher... I'm sure there's more.

I actually enjoy this community, and while I play a lot of CIV, I tend to stick to the OT mainly because I don't really need any help on CIV and I suck so bad that I can't really help anyone else.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Mentat and Chuckles. Haven't seen or heard from them for a few years.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think I saw a post by Chuckles recently, as in the past few months.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I mainly miss the lost female posters

Comment

history_049
                    magyarcrusader
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                      Aro. Aro was quite active at one time.
                      Aro was having some family problems. I saw him for the last time in MZO.
                      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        I think I saw a post by Chuckles recently, as in the past few months.
                        Post history says June. Has been posting a few posts every so often for quite a while too it seems.

Poly must be so big I never noticed them since I came back after my year long hiatus.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The Brain
                          Porphygenitus
                          Sir David

Probably will come up with more later.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Alynzia from AC-Fiction. When she wasn't getting in e-mail fights spilling over into the forum with the resident pedants, she wrote good stories.
                            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Jasonian, ProvostB, and a bunch of others whose name I can't spell correctly right now.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X