No announcement yet.

The lost people of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonder!...With that kind of attitude.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• A vast amount of these posters I never knew Sigh. But they gave us all reasons to post I suppose. Happy New Year to them all.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Ecthelion
        Whatever happened to 1212 Problem?
        Permabanned as you probably VERY WELL KNOW and as you also probably know, he's admitted to being MRT144

-
        As for Imran, he's always here
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          I took it as though people were asking for others to PM them about where Panag went to, due to the implication that the story wasn't to be posted here.
          That's right.........it kinda snowballed and people started to think there was a mass conspiracy against them.

Comment

• What happened to red jon?
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Edit: I hope that Panag is well were ever he has landed.
              Last edited by Paddy; January 2, 2004, 13:28.
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sir David
                Hoek
                History049
                GP
                MyWifeHatesCiv

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                  What happened to red jon?
                  He went to Uni and got a life.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• GP will be back in a couple days, Gregor.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• isn't gp TCO now?
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                        isn't gp TCO now?
                        yep, and currently restricted.
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

Who'd have thunk it.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Hehe GP/TCO is nothing if not consistent.

Also, MWHC from that list posts from time to time also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

Been wondering about the interesting DL's running around lately.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• el freako sighting in the OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X