No announcement yet.

The lost people of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please PM me the panag story?
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

what happened to panag? PM me, too, please.

My Israeli friends: Eli, Siro, Firelad, Harel ( remember Harel, folks? ).

Bob Dornan. Wiglaf. The Brain. BlackStone.

lots of people.

Oh, and what's the Coracle story? I wanna hear all the forum gossip, folks.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

AFAIK, he just stopped posting.

Comment

yes, but why do vmxa1, and Skanky hate him?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

we need a gossip forum.
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
              **** 'em all. If they can't be bothered to pop in and say hello, I don't miss 'em.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                yes, but why do vmxa1, and Skanky hate him?
                Probably because he was REALLY anti-C3

Comment

PM me too with the panag story please
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I don't hate him. He is just annoying. Endlessly posting how awful civ is. It is not even that he dislikes it, but after the first 100 times he told us, we got the picture.

Comment

Oh an dto tell you the truth, I would rather he returned than panag.

Comment

History_49 (Bob Dornan)- general amusement/OT ranting, and other fun, jokes, humor

Jasonian- cool Alpha Centauri Guy. Went over to micronationalism and rarely seen since (His 21st birthday was yesterday )

CivNation- Very funny... I hated him, but he was amusing to watch troll.

Shadowstrike- Great guy. civ III ideas and OT poster... Now he posts at a stories forum along with a few other former Apolytoners.

UltraSonix- Great Guy. Civ III ideas and OT poster... he retired from the forums when work got too great at college.

Empress- The closest any female has come to achieving the empress title. Civ II goddess! Lost to Asheron's Call

and that's just a few of the people I miss
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

* SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST- PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I've seen her post in the Civ3 forum a few weeks ago...I guess she's been busy with real life matters...
                            ribannah posts here: http://www.wysards.com/realm/index.php?act=idx

-
                            ice dan is sn00py... I didn't know that!
                            -
                            I also miss Fiera.
                            -
                            Just wondering, what did happen to panag... could someone please PM me the tale as well
                            -
                            n.c. was seen more recently that two years ago, I thought I saw him fighting with CivNation just before CivNation managed to get himself permabanned.
                            -
                            I also miss classic EVC... Thorn always seems to be banned
                            -
                            Eli's GONE! I didn't realize that
                            -
                            I wish Sirotnikov well
                            -
                            I also miss Fast_Eddie=ghen and White Elephants (Civ II guys) and at least ghen was a major spammer
                            -
                            Dominikios was fun
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Eli's GONE! I didn't realize that!

no he isn't, I saw him post (I forget where) just today

Comment

Some of the old C3DGers...jdjdjd, Timeline, Sheik, Thud, Ninot, Nimitz, ManicStarSeed, Epistax...brings back memories of the great political battles in the beginning, and the legal fun later....

Also, PM me the panag story!

Comment

Working...
                                X