No announcement yet.

I HATE this!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I don't get is why it worked with less ads in the past, but now, it seems like you need at least one ad for each single thing you in this forum, be it a download, a PM or anything else.
    This is definately going too far. A little bit of adding on this site is allright, but it is now behaving almost like my mailbox, which has about 70 spam emails per day.
    1. bad economy.
    2. more file-transfers are going on per day as apolyton grows.
    3. popups now only pay (mostly) for site activity click-thrus.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I still can't use outside links, but I've found that if I 'Reply to Post' and then Copy/Paste the link, I can get through alright.

Slightly annoying but no big deal.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

any arguments against opera?

Comment

Dunno, never used Opera, but Mozilla works very well with browsing Poly, not so much because it blocks pop ups but even more so because of the ability to open many windows within the same window using tabs.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

so does opera AND it blocks popups. if you want it to.

Comment

Opera does weird things with my cookies - it forgets really often that I've read a thread.

Comment

Not anymore.

Comment

not for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X