• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming
    matches to AH's work and home
    Clearly GUILTY!

Quit whining AH
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• I get the feeling AH is just joking by now, Ming

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
        Anything is possible... however, the EVIDENCE was VERY CLEAR. There were matches to AH's work and home So I have to laugh everytime he brings up his "we both work for the government" crap
        Stop telling porkies Ming.

There was no IP match to my home - I use a dial up remember?

The guy was just unfortunate enough to login shortly after I was banned. I was at work at the time. Case closed.
        Last edited by Alexander's Horse; November 15, 2003, 22:39.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• The obvious solution is to ban AH, unban Rimmer, and see if Rimmer starts posting
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• I bet Ming is AH's DL

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              The guy was just unfortunate enough to login shortly after I was banned. I was at work at the time. Case closed.
              Yeah... and out of nowhere his first post was to defend you...

Yes... how unfortunate...

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Unban Ming's Gay Lover!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Who would that be?

Comment

• The "facts" of the case change every time Ming tells it.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• The facts haven't changed from the beginning. They remain the same. Nothing has changed, either the facts, or the telling of them.

You share multiple IP's... both home and work
                      He hasn't posted in ages, but he posts for the first time right after you got restricted
                      Checking his history, the only time he ever posted was when you were restricted...
                      His first two posts are to defend you...

No... the facts haven't changed one bit since then. But you want to ignore those and play the "you are wrong" act...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• /me thinks AH is just wondering how long he can milk this.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• He's been milking it for a long time... but to no avail.

His denials just keep making him look like a moron
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Denials of what?

Ming, your "fact" story gets embellished with new "facts" every time you tell it, lol.

Several new "facts" have been added to your tall tale in this thread alone.

The "facts" change with every re-telling.

Comment

• If you were to go back to the earlier threads where we had this discussion... the facts remain the same. You seem to be the only one confusing things... From the very first... I've said the same story over and over again.
                              But you continue to ignore it and make it sound like you are right...

Your position makes you look like an idiot... but go ahead and continue... par for the course
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Well the ad hominem attack says otherwise, as does your liberal use of smilies.

No need to be so defensive Ming. You screwed up - everyone makes mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X