This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changed your avatar too, huh?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Only for today
      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Why today?

Comment

Is the day of France.

Comment

I should have made the assumption on your avatar. Strike up one more reason for a history thread/forum.

Comment

Strike up one more reason for a history thread/forum.

Comment

I like the deceptive color of your sig line actually.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

"Sigs should be short and punchy." -Dr. Spike

Thank you
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No!

We've got enough forums as it is.

History has gone in the OT and history will continue to go in the OT.

(Hey, admin...this is the option that requires less work )
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

As history is not game related it would therefore be OFF TOPIC and put in the OT forum where it belongs
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

OT is a junkyard, and the lack of +1 shows it. While I think discussions over sex or college do not have to be rewarded,
                        I think pushing history to one row with them shows lack of respect to it. Also, valuable historical topics get lost between rugby and GWBush-bashing threads.
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

The Dinosaurs forum isn't game related either.
                          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                          XGalaga.

Comment

well start posting history threads in the Dino forum and see how you go
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I wasn't saying history threads should be posted in the Dino forum, I was just saying it isn't game related.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

The Civ3: Civilizations forum was kind of close to a history forum. Me wants it back!
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X