No announcement yet.

New Smileys! :expect:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a :nomoreununsedsmiliesplease: emoticon.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne

you are allways so negative, Spike. now, why is that?
      Not really, I support new smileys. But based the success of previous threads like this my comment is in all likelihood true.

Comment

I feeeeeeel this thread needs me.

Someone should e-mail me my smiley collection, if they have them. There are plenty of fine smilies in there I've been trying to get in here unsuccesfully. Meanwhile, some requests. If I didn't do something, it means there's already a smiley like this I've seen, or I couldn't do it, or I just didn't want to.

Here's salute, which was harder than I excepted:
        Attached Files
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Pride:
          Attached Files
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

And finally, point and laugh. Now this kind of requests I like. They're actually useful and easy and fun to draw.
            Attached Files

Comment

I the :"pride":

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

There's a number of smileys that are hardly ever used. Before adding more, some of the old crap has to go.

Comment

Why does the old crap have to go? Why not just have more and more smilies?

You guys are so clearly not American.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Whee, now we associate nationalism and patriotism issues such as America vs. "old" Europe with emoticons. How... b-o-r-i-n-g.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Even if there's no new ones, can the unused or least ones so I don't have to hunt for the ones I like. AND I'm an american.

Comment

Couldn't we replace the smiley, I does make me thing about being bored. It looks more like a smiley with some bizarre disease to me.

And the reason to get rid of some of the old is, as Harry just stated above, there's no need for a lot of crap that makes it hard to find the useful ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                          We still need ":vomit:".
                          Agreed, I very much want a vomitemoticon
                          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

There was a thread specifically asking to add the vomit smilie not a week ago. Markos said no and closed it.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Could someone draw a new party smilie? The current one is evil.
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

We need a :mingiswinkingwaytomuch: smilie.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X