New Smileys! :expect:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    I could agree with that. In fact, I suggest two lists, one quick list and one full list.
    I don't see the point of having a quick-list anyway. If they are used that often, most people will know the code off-by-heart. But regardless, there is a link to the full smilies list in both the quick-reply window and the full-reply window.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      I don't see the point of having a quick-list anyway. If they are used that often, most people will know the code off-by-heart.
      The full list can get rather large, that's all.

But regardless, there is a link to the full smilies list in both the quick-reply window and the full-reply window.
      Not if you turn off the vBB code hint thingie.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well that's your problem.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

hi ,

some great sites wih smilies ;

www.smilies.nl ( dont let the "nl" frighten you , the have a complete english menu )

www.mysmilies.com ( very intresting with lots of different types )

www.smilies.org ( french only , yet worth to browse , very slow site and loads of pop-ups )

www.tag-board.com ( intresting )

http://www.plauder-smilies.com/ ( in german yet anyone can read it , great site )

www.clicksmilies.com ( german and english , very good site , different smilies then the other sites )

http://visual.deadlysin3.net/smileys/ ( well its special )

http://www.emoticones.com/ ( one of the best )

http://mazeguy.tripod.com/ ( the flag section is intresting )

have a nice smilie day

- RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

OK, Snap, here's the best I could do.
            Attached Files
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

The round eyes along with the neutral mouth are a bit strange for a "fist risen" smiley. Meybe a 4-black-pixels eye would look better ? But I have no idea of a good mouth expression The arm is OK IMHO
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I think we have enough smilies but I may be wrong.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

is this one's eyes better?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hmmh, it looks like it has just experienced some thought-control-treatment...

Comment

You made a nicer one last time you made a set of smileys, but I've been searching for it for half an hour without success.
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Well that's your problem.
                        I always use HTML tags when I can (some boards disallow them ). It's much easier for me to just type the tags instead of point and click, and I'd need to pause and think about vBB tags.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                          I feeeeeeel this thread needs me.
                          yeii! Stefu is the man we need.

And finally, point and laugh. Now this kind of requests I like. They're actually useful and easy and fun to draw.
                          actually I meant a mooving smiley like the one. dunno how hard they are to draw. but anyways, great smileys Stefu.

...now only thing we need is "official" approval for this. wonder what MarkG thinks of this?.....
                          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Could use this one also:

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I like the lurking one. However who would post it? If former lurkers did they wouldn't be lurking.

Comment

And finally, point and laugh. Now this kind of requests I like. They're actually useful and easy and fun to draw.
                                Thank you, oh great Stefu (tm)

Comment

Working...
                                X