Unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M. le Comte
    3) The opinion of the ACS administrator fits his private interests. And is private interest and general Good always the same ?
    To be honest... IT DOESN'T MATTER.

A "private" site is just that... private. It's up to the owners of this private site to do as they please.

While you might not like that... tough... this isn't a democracy. They can do whatever they want, because they OWN the site

If you would like to see things run differently, create your own site...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      And also, who would want to see Ming without his magic wand? Now that would be blaspheme. The reasoning is that all the staff would have to be reorganised.
      And what makes you think I would be left out...

I'm on good terms with TF as well

Something tells me that if the impossible did happen, I would still have a job
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Scratch the sole reason to go down that line then.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

no... the run too many stupid polls
          Monkey!!!

Comment

No. Apolyton's layout may be ugly but that of CivFanatics is worse.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

What are the differences of "culture" between the two forum ?

Just visit the Off Topic forum here and see what Apolyton REALLY is about
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

Unity?

If we combined the 2, it would be a lot harder to ignore the people from Civfanatics.

Oh, and vice versa.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

3) The opinion of the ACS administrator fits his private interests. And is private interest and general Good always the same ?

Actually, the admins' private interests are important. Much more than other's interests. If an admin loses interest in keeping the site uptodate, where does that leave the rest of us?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Actually, the admins' private interests are important. Much more than other's interests. If an admin loses interest in keeping the site uptodate, where does that leave the rest of us?
                    CivFanatics.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

CGN
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                        Unity?

If we combined the 2, it would be a lot harder to ignore the people from Civfanatics.
                        I nominate this to be one of the new quotes.

Comment

I do not understand this thread any more.
                          M. le Comte

Comment

I never understood it, except for its humor value.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Most of the Apolyton OT posters would be banned at CFC on the spot.

And how would we continue the ISDG?

For these and other reasons mentioned above, I vote a resounding NO. (No offense CFCies )
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X